• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

top shirmper

Schoolboy
Decent side to be fair. Im looking forward to game and glad its free entry.

Bouzid is a waste of space. Get him off the wage bill. Better youngsters coming through who wouldnt earn as much.

David Obaze doesnt fill me with much confidence either. 6ft 5 and doesnt dominate like he should.

Nice to see Kyle Asante back after his cruciate ligament injury.

COYB!

Kev on Twitter.

"Lee Sawyer has run the entire length of the pitch, beaten 11 men and then decided not to score as it was too easy. He is a world class player some would say the greatest player to have ever played the game. Lionel Messi is here and has just given Sawyer a standing ovation."

Sounds promising.

Kev on Twitter

"Obazne puts the Luton forward in a Boston Crab whilst Merrick James Lewis Drop kicks the Lino. Ref says play on".

Merrick James Lewis = absolute sh*t. One of the worst players to ever wear a Southend shirt. No more than a decent Essex Senior league player. Are Concord Rangers looking for players?

Via Twitter I gather were 1-0 up from Kyle Asante - Kev says Lee Sawyer has been Pele like....

As I've already been beaten to the erectile defunction remark, are you suggesting he's playing like a 70 year old?

In all seriousness, Fantasy Football did establish that Pele was *****.

He's the world's most famous player, but what exactly is he famous for?

Exhibit A: dummying* the Uruguyuan keeper and missing an open goal
Exhibit B: Czechoslovakian keeper off his line, Pele puts it wide
Exhibit C: open goal v England with Banks stranded, his header is saved

*The more I think about it, the more I have to question did he actually dummy it, or did he just miss it? He certainly didn't display Barry Corr's composure v Barnet when in the same situation.

Merrick James Lewis = absolute sh*t. One of the worst players to ever wear a Southend shirt. No more than a decent Essex Senior league player. Are Concord Rangers looking for players?

Talking of Concord, and forgive the digression and off thread nature of this, but did anyone see the Exeter fan with the biggest nose EVER last night on Sky vs. Brentford?

Mates just txted me hes at the game and says Matt Lockwood, Neil Harris and Freddy Eastwood are at the game, sharing a family pack of Revels. Im not one to put 2 and 2 together but...

Mates just txted me hes at the game and says Matt Lockwood, Neil Harris and Freddy Eastwood are at the game, sharing a family pack of Revels. Im not one to put 2 and 2 together but...

Well they would be wasting their time cos some on here would rather have Matt Harrold

Back