• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BT Sport named our tie as the stand out for the next round.....or rather Neil Warnock did, maybe, just maybe....

In the 3rd round I think it was the Wednesday after the draw that the FA announced the five televised ties

If we end up on BT Sport, that will be disappointing as we wont get many viewers. Whereas if we are on ITV, we will either kick off at 5:15 on the saturday. Or early afternoon on the sunday, followed by the draw.

If we end up on BT Sport, that will be disappointing as we wont get many viewers. Whereas if we are on ITV, we will either kick off at 5:15 on the saturday. Or early afternoon on the sunday, followed by the draw.

Whats important is how much money we get, if BT is more then I dont care if only 12 people watch.

Whats important is how much money we get, if BT is more then I dont care if only 12 people watch.

More importantly, we get the cash and, because most people won't be able to watch it, we'll get the crowd as well.

True but this will all but confirm the fact we'll be playing on the sunday, which won't really put us in good stead for the Daggers game 2 days later.

Not necessarily. Not all live games are played on Sunday. It could be Saturday lunchtime or evening. Plus, I'm sure we'd be able to re-arrange the Daggers game if necessary.

Members of the Trust are doing a sponsored walk to the Dagenham game!!! The whole thing could be cocked up here by the TV people! :'(

Back