• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Another dog related one.
Hunters who let their dogs go free because they do not want them anymore,saw one get killed on the road today.

The area that I sit in, in NR towers is getting busier and busier. I'm going to have to get in at 7am to secure a desk at this rate....the joys of "agile" loafing working.

The area that I sit in, in NR towers is getting busier and busier. I'm going to have to get in at 7am to secure a desk at this rate....the joys of "agile" loafing working.

Along similar lines, I managed to get a spot in our 'hotdesk' area, but the woman next to me is very loudly crunching her way through some diced coconut.

Motorcyclists who persist in using the bike lane in Upper Thames Street. It is clearly marked as a bike lane, no doubt a commercial vehicle will get the blame when one of you half wits punt a cyclist into the traffic.

Roger Federer's monogrammed sportswear.

What a ****ing ****.

Why can't he just keep it casual like Lendl or Becker?

Leaving Fenchurch St when there was a light drizzle, getting to the office when its not raining, but having the bit in the middle raining monsoon style whilst crossing Tower Bridge with no umbrella.

Lovely.

Leaving Fenchurch St when there was a light drizzle, getting to the office when its not raining, but having the bit in the middle raining monsoon style whilst crossing Tower Bridge with no umbrella.

Lovely.

Always, always carry one in your bag. I'm currently sporting a delightful spotty number - I may look a little bit camp (according to Mrs MK), but at least I look, and am, dry :smile:

Talk Mobile - my phone is playing up and the woman with the "lovely" South African accent asked me "how am I going to sort it out?"

:stunned: F You Talk Mobile when my contract runs out in a few months..

Talk Mobile - my phone is playing up and the woman with the "lovely" South African accent asked me "how am I going to sort it out?"

First your fridge, now your phone. Do you think technology is rebelling against you mate?

Maybe she was talking about your fridge situation, it is getting a lot of interest ...

We maintain some flower beds at work, keeping them nice for the local community. Yesterday we had loads of daffodils planted and some buxus. This morning there's a nice hole where one of the buxus used to be - scumbags!

We maintain some flower beds at work, keeping them nice for the local community. Yesterday we had loads of daffodils planted and some buxus. This morning there's a nice hole where one of the buxus used to be - scumbags!

Perhaps it was a badger. I live near the Golf course and they wreck my lawn.

The old women in Lidls at the check out at half past one in front of me, let go a silent one and turned round and looked at me with a look of disgust .:stunned:

People with their head buried in their phone whilst crossing a busy road.

One mum was crossing a busy road with her 4-5 year old child, not holding her hand and texting at the same time. Result equals the child just running into the road and me and another driver having to slam the anchors on. Luckily I could see what was going to happen.

Five minutes later I am turning a corner, again on a busy road and I can see a teenage bloke on a push bike cycling along the path next to me and again texting with ear phones in. I knew exactly what was going to happen, he didn't even look up and just cycled across the road without a care in the world, oblivious to me turning into the road.

So in the space of 5 minutes If I wasn't switched on, I could of knocked down a little child and a teenager. No doubt it would of been all my fault as well.

What is the matter with people these days? Is looking at their phone more important than crossing a road safely?

Me: I've just had a massive lunch and I've got a big dinner tonight, plus a really boring spreadsheet to populate with boring data and I just want to crawl into the corner and sleeeeeeppppp :sad:

Back