• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Looks nice and simple.

Cant seem to choose different prices for kids etc though?

So they're selling tickets for the W block for the Brighton game, does this mean TBV will have to buy tickets there or does it mean there is no TBV anymore or is this just a 1 off as it is cup?

So they're selling tickets for the W block for the Brighton game, does this mean TBV will have to buy tickets there or does it mean there is no TBV anymore or is this just a 1 off as it is cup?

If TBV want to sit in W block, then they MUST buy tickets there, not just for this game.

If TBV want to sit in W block, then they MUST buy tickets there, not just for this game.
Oh i didn't know this, i've already renewed my season ticket in the V block. Don't remember the club saying anything about needing to buy W block season tickets to sit there or even that they were available, they never have been before.

Oh i didn't know this, i've already renewed my season ticket in the V block. Don't remember the club saying anything about needing to buy W block season tickets to sit there or even that they were available, they never have been before.

Im pretty sure it was mentioned at the end of last season. May be mistaken though!

It was following the smoke bomb, you reap what you sow Im afraid.
I renewed my season ticket before the smoke bomb so i guess that's why i hadn't heard anything. Oh well will have to ring the club and ask if i can change it.

Just tried to register, it says I'm already registered in the system. Ask it to resend my password (as I've no idea what it is) and it say I havent got a profile on the system. Make up your mind!

Just tried to register, it says I'm already registered in the system. Ask it to resend my password (as I've no idea what it is) and it say I havent got a profile on the system. Make up your mind!

Likewise. Also said I should use my postcode for a password with my email address, then said wrong password!

I notice for the Brighton League Cup game that my seat is unavailable (I haven't bought it), even though I have purchased my season ticket? I thought that we (as season ticket holders) had until the beginning of August to purchase tickets for our seats? Anyone got any thoughts? :stunned:

Noticed the same thing. Been waiting to buy my seat in South Upper but have had to wait for the ticketing system. Then it comes out and it has been sold. Wtf??

Probably the usual for an early cup game is that we in the south stand cant get our seat cos the south stand will be closed that night! :angry:

Screen Shot 2015-07-04 at 14.41.35.jpg

Is it just me or is the South Upper middle section the wrong way round? It's reporting the back half of the middle sections as nearly sold out, whereas the front is hardly taken at all?

Back