• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Team head to Spain for pre-season

I hope Penney does stay, he is very experienced for a number 2 and seems like him and Brown are good mates and work well together.

But no Dave Penney...should we watch this space?

No, of course we shouldn't. There can be any amount of reasons why he wasn't in the photo and we don't know any of them. If there is anything newsworthy involving Penney it will surface soon enough without us guessing.

I said at the time, if he's found guilty of assaulting a police officer he's on a very sticky wicket regarding his continued employment.

No, of course we shouldn't. There can be any amount of reasons why he wasn't in the photo and we don't know any of them. If there is anything newsworthy involving Penney it will surface soon enough without us guessing.

One of the reasons could be that DP was taking the photograph:winking:

Anyone know the dates of the pre-season friendlies excluding the wet spam and charlton games? Can't find them anywhere and need to put them in my calendar. Thanks in advance.

There is also team going to play Brentwood Town on Tuesday 21st July.

Back