• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Germany !

One of the attackers put a firecracker into a young ladies jacket then stole her phone,she has been told the scar is for life.

This happened in Stuttgart & Hamburg as well.But not as bad.
The Germans do not want asylum seekers here,dont believe what you see on tv,I only know 2 people who is not against it.One being my daughter...well ok ,she is also half asylum seeker..was born in Exeter!!
But trouble has been happening here,against seekers for a long,long time.Houses burnt,even two days ago,a drive-by shooting,6 shots fired at house with women &children sleeping there.
It will only get worse:Germans are not "auslander"friendly really anyway....ive had a few run-ins here,and im a white Northern European.....Yes,yes.....i know ive had run-ins with people from W atford,Brighton,Hudders,Derby..etc,etc..must be my face:smile:

The news stated that around a thousand men were involved,i do not care where these animals come from but my heart goes out to all the people female male or otherwise of whatever race creed or colour that were abused raped and robbed,its going to get worse before it gets any better.
Exactly this. Sex crimes are despicable. Uphold the law of the land and prosecute all involved. CCTV, DNA - get it sorted before some thugs start using the rhetoric as an excuse for vigilantism and start attacking the innocent (not doubt already happening).

Exactly this. Sex crimes are despicable. Uphold the law of the land and prosecute all involved. CCTV, DNA - get it sorted before some thugs start using the rhetoric as an excuse for vigilantism and start attacking the innocent (not doubt already happening).

Listened to a German guy on TV,he said these people cannot be integrated because their culture sees women as second class hence why these attacks happened.

He also said the police were virtually told not to arrest anybody but instead drop back and the ladies attacked went to them to complain.

Shoddy stuff all round and some in authority are simply evil.

Listened to a German guy on TV,he said these people cannot be integrated because their culture sees women as second class hence why these attacks happened.

He also said the police were virtually told not to arrest anybody but instead drop back and the ladies attacked went to them to complain.

Shoddy stuff all round and some in authority are simply evil.
But you love hearsay and unqualified opinion but it doesn't hold much sway with me.
Anyone involved in sex attacks should be charged and imprissioned. No cultural excuses by people scared of upsetting foreigners or people who are scared of foreigners. If the law deals with it swiftly then anyone perspective wrong doers should be warned off.

But you love hearsay and unqualified opinion but it doesn't hold much sway with me.
Anyone involved in sex attacks should be charged and imprissioned. No cultural excuses by people scared of upsetting foreigners or people who are scared of foreigners. If the law deals with it swiftly then anyone perspective wrong doers should be warned off.

Totally agree with you(apart from your opening sentence),there should be no favours,no deals,they committed vile crimes and must be punished ,then deported !

Fully agreed.

However,it should be made crystal clear, that those who seek to use the recent vile attacks on German women on NYE for their own political purposes, to stoke up anti-immigrant feeling in Germany and elsewhere in Europe, are beneath contempt.

Shame that thinking was lost on the authorities in Rotherham

Fully agreed.

However,it should be made crystal clear, that those who seek to use the recent vile attacks on German women on NYE for their own political purposes, to stoke up anti-immigrant feeling in Germany and elsewhere in Europe, are beneath contempt.

Hmmm

Every report from those attacked all state it was Arab or North African men,perhaps they should have just said men.

Fully agreed.

Which is exactly what you are doing using the rape and abuse of innocent women for political gain but i am sure you will not see that.

Watching the BBC news last night it would appear that some Germans don't agree with you. Some female politician saying women and girls should stand at arms length from these men. The head of the Cologne police saying women should mentally prepare themselves for such an attack.

Of course us football fans have always admired the German Football team for how tough they are mentally. So come on Frauleins you better up your game because your letting the whole EU down at the moment.

Hmmm

Every report from those attacked all state it was Arab or North African men,perhaps they should have just said men.

"About 100 complaints have now been made to police, two-thirds of which are linked to sexual assault, including two rapes. According to police and witnesses, the perpetrators were of north African and Arab appearance, although neither the identity nor origin of any of them has so far been established."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...r-handling-of-mass-sexual-assaults-in-cologne

While the perpetrators may well have been men of North African or Arab appearance, that does not excuse any attempts to whip up anti-immigrant feeling.

Which is exactly what you are doing using the rape and abuse of innocent women for political gain but i am sure you will not see that.

No I don't.Please explain exactly how I'm using these vile attacks for "political gain."

I'm off to a Cologne on a stag do in ten weeks and I promise that we will do what we can to put a smile back on the face of that wonderful city by spending a lot of money on drink, dancing badly and not bothering their women as we're all either married, engaged or terminally single.

Action, not words.

This happened in Stuttgart & Hamburg as well.But not as bad.
The Germans do not want asylum seekers here,dont believe what you see on tv,I only know 2 people who is not against it.One being my daughter...well ok ,she is also half asylum seeker..was born in Exeter!!
But trouble has been happening here,against seekers for a long,long time.Houses burnt,even two days ago,a drive-by shooting,6 shots fired at house with women &children sleeping there.
It will only get worse:Germans are not "auslander"friendly really anyway....ive had a few run-ins here,and im a white Northern European.....Yes,yes.....i know ive had run-ins with people from W atford,Brighton,Hudders,Derby..etc,etc..must be my face:smile:

Isn't it carnival season in Cologne now? Old Bill must be bricking it!
By the way, taking your advice and trying to convince some friends to head to Nuremberg.

I'm off to a Cologne on a stag do in ten weeks and I promise that we will do what we can to put a smile back on the face of that wonderful city by spending a lot of money on drink, dancing badly and not bothering their women as we're all either married, engaged or terminally single.

Action, not words.

Of course its your call but how bout a theme for the big Saturday night in Cologne. May I suggest the stag dressed as a buxom Fraulien complete with blond plaites and comedy breasts. The rest of the group could be North African refugees.

Of course its your call but how bout a theme for the big Saturday night in Cologne. May I suggest the stag dressed as a buxom Fraulien complete with blond plaites and comedy breasts. The rest of the group could be North African refugees.

The stag is a six foot two, seventeen stone, Welsh bruiser who doesn't take any ****. He has made it clear that he doesn't want to be dressed up. I think some of the lads are going to try, but I shall just observe from afar with a cold one :smile:

"About 100 complaints have now been made to police, two-thirds of which are linked to sexual assault, including two rapes. According to police and witnesses, the perpetrators were of north African and Arab appearance, although neither the identity nor origin of any of them has so far been established."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...r-handling-of-mass-sexual-assaults-in-cologne

While the perpetrators may well have been men of North African or Arab appearance, that does not excuse any attempts to whip up anti-immigrant feeling.

No I don't.Please explain exactly how I'm using these vile attacks for "political gain."

No doubt that if was a group of white skin heads that had attacked muslim women in Cologne, you would be on the zone telling us their identity nor origin had been established. Lets not use it as an excuse to whip up anti-Nazi feeling... etc.. etc... etc

The stag is a six foot two, seventeen stone, Welsh bruiser who doesn't take any ****. He has made it clear that he doesn't want to be dressed up. I think some of the lads are going to try, but I shall just observe from afar with a cold one :smile:

He sounds absolutely perfect for a Fraulein outfit. The secret is to lose his suitcase so that he has no choice.

No doubt that if was a group of white skin heads that had attacked muslim women in Cologne, you would be on the zone telling us their identity nor origin had been established. Lets not use it as an excuse to whip up anti-Nazi feeling... etc.. etc... etc

And would anyone be pointing their finger at the white race in general to say that they're all Nazis? Some of the usual faces seem to have painted all Muslim men as potential rapists.

Back