• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ah well spotted, never seen that. So thats just a social media summary so where the tweets appear and when they deleted it the post never got removed from there .

Ah well spotted, never seen that. So thats just a social media summary so where the tweets appear and when they deleted it the post never got removed from there .

Some heads will roll if this is a **** up! Because I'm ****ing excited if this is true.

Some heads will roll if this is a **** up! Because I'm ****ing excited if this is true.

Id hope the mistake made was they didnt want it announced at 1am in the morning.

You have to ask the question why someone was even tweeting at 1am. All very odd and the time it was posted makes me wonder if its genuine.

Id hope the mistake made was they didnt want it announced at 1am in the morning.

You have to ask the question why someone was even tweeting at 1am. All very odd and the time it was posted makes me wonder if its genuine.

We've had some odd tweets from the Twitter account before that have been deleted. I even checked the calendar to make sure this wasn't a poor April fools joke.

We've had some odd tweets from the Twitter account before that have been deleted. I even checked the calendar to make sure this wasn't a poor April fools joke.

Im beginning to doubt it.

Firstly if he has signed then it would have been done during office hours, they would have had a photo and made a big deal of it at the time surely.

Why wait till 1am to mention he had signed and then leave it to the next day for the full story ?

Now on the wall....."Unfortunately the Southend United website & consequently Twitter was hacked early this morning!"
calm down everyone.....

Im beginning to doubt it.

Firstly if he has signed then it would have been done during office hours, they would have had a photo and made a big deal of it at the time surely.

Why wait till 1am to mention he had signed and then leave it to the next day for the full story ?
Ye the longer this go on, the more i doubt it.

Yeah my suspicions proved correct.

Hacked my arse, someone out on the **** let their phone get used as a prank more like.

Back