• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So a bunch of thick spammers have attacked United's coach delaying the KO by 45 minutes.
Jesus, what a bunch of utter ***** support that club.

So a bunch of thick spammers have attacked United's coach delaying the KO by 45 minutes.
How funny that Wet Spam's first game at their new freebie stadium could be played behind closed doors?

Royce was MOM. Did you go to the league cup games in the early eighties? Can anyone name the player (without cheating) who scored a hat-trick against us in the replay at Upton Park.

Yes to the first question.No to the second.

(edit.Though I suspect it might have been Billy Lansdowne.) :winking:

Sullivan's comments were unbelievable - basically because Man Utd arrived late they asked for it.

Fair enough, I must be very careful next time I'm late for work in case I get pelted with glassware by the admissions department.

Sullivan's comments were unbelievable - basically because Man Utd arrived late they asked for it.

Fair enough, I must be very careful next time I'm late for work in case I get pelted with glassware by the admissions department.

Best thing was they weren't even late, they arrived at the ground 10 minutes early and were kept in a police cordon due to overcrowding.

In case some of you haven't seen in it in the media, West Ham's new Olympic Stadium could be re-branded to the "TESCO STADIUM" as they have bid for the naming rights.

Ooooh please please please... make this happen!... the jokes would be endless! :hilarious:

In case some of you haven't seen in it in the media, West Ham's new Olympic Stadium could be re-branded to the "TESCO STADIUM" as they have bid for the naming rights.

Ooooh please please please... make this happen!... the jokes would be endless! :hilarious:

Don't they get a cut of any naming rights? For a stadium they contributed a mere fraction of the costs towards?

It's a joke alright, but not of the funny variety.

Yes, they would receive a cut of it..

"For West Ham's east London venue, it has been revealed the first £4m each year of any naming rights deal will go to the LLDC and Newham borough, with anything above that between the two bodies and West Ham, although the amount is capped.
As an example, in a hypothetical 10-year naming deal worth £50m, the LLDC would get £45m with West Ham receiving £5m."

Enjoying the absolute mess that this has been so far. Fans miles from the pitch, fighting among themselves (not sure why, but I mean, they're ********s, aren't they), dreadful atmosphere, out of Europe to a team struggling in the Romanian top division. #europeanadventure :smile:

Back