• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Being in a good mood, here is my starter for 10...

Ozzy Osbourne
Prince Philip
Dick Van Dyke
Paul Gascoigne
Tony Blackburn
Vera Lynn
William Shatner
Bruce Forsyth
Patricia Routledge
Kirk Douglas

Frank Bough
Jim Bowen
Ian Brady
Bob Dole
Aretha Franklin
Jake LaMotta
Harper Lee Jimmy Greaves
Dennis Norden
Prince Philip
Dick Van Dyke

Aretha Franklin
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Bruce Forsyth
Donald Trump
Elizabeth Mary (the Queen)
Ian Brady
Michael Schumacher
Paul Gascoigne
Pete Doherty
Woody Allen

Last edited:
BILLERICAY BLUE

David Attenbrough
Jeremy Corbyn
Bruce Forsyth
Paul Gascoigne
Jimmy Greaves
Mick Jagger
Prince Phillip
The Queen
Keith Richards
Michael Schumacher

Bill Clinton
Hillary Clinton
Jeremy Corbyn
Bruce Forsyth
John Kerry
Angela Merkel
Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Harry Reid

To be fair, we've had discussion on the deadpool threads rather than opening a new thread every time someone famous dies.

Fair enough Kay, I just wanted to keep the number of mad posts down to make it easier, but I'll go with the flow as long as thy are relevant.

Hilary Clinton
Macauley Culkin
Kirk Douglas
Queen Elizabeth II
Bruce Forsyth
Paul Gascgoine
Hugh Hefner
Prince Philip
Donald Trump
Desmond Tutu

Among all the angst about a celebrity death, no one has mentioned the death of a remarkable human being whose awful circumstance should make us all feel so humble.

Shame on the Judge

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38522714[/video]

Among all the angst about a celebrity death, no one has mentioned the death of a remarkable human being whose awful circumstance should make us all feel so humble.

Shame on the Judge

[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-38522714[/video]

Not to excuse it, but the Judge did apologise for his crassness later in life. I remember the case and being totally shocked by it - it just seemed SO wrong to defile another human being in a vicarage. RIP a very brave lady.

Indian actor Om Puri (East is East) pops off. RIP Om.

I'd never heard of him till referenced by Nessa in Gavin & Stacey!

Last edited:
Back