• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

And many say how wonderful their super cheap tickets are- a glimpse perhaps of the consequences

It's now Thursday and no sign of this double signing this week Brown spoke about on Monday... another week of boring SUFC transfers

It's now Thursday and no sign of this double signing this week Brown spoke about on Monday... another week of boring SUFC transfers

I believe there was a board meeting this week to try and push things along. Lots of easy targets out there we could sign by the weekend but we have competition for the players we are after :winking:

I do fully understand the importance of getting the right players in but it would certainly be a boost to a so far boring summer break if we could get one over the line sooner rather than later.

I believe there was a board meeting this week to try and push things along. Lots of easy targets out there we could sign by the weekend but we have competition for the players we are after :winking:
I assume we've shown them the 150 page planning permission doc in order to persuade them to come to SUFC..?!

When do the players report back from the hols. Some clubs have already started pre-season

8 weeks gone, 6 weeks until the start of the season. Players report back for pre-season on the 30th June. A far too short a pre-season in my opinion, especially after such a long break.

Fine balance between a thorough pre-season and the players getting a decent break. The extra week or so off may give them that little more legs next April.

Did I see someone say that there was only Us and Pompey out of the EFl, yet to make a siging, if so, with Pompey signing Swindon captain Nathan Thompson today, that leaves us out on our own. :sad:

Max Clayton has signed for Blackpool on a free. Someone I would've liked us to have signed.

Was speaking to a Burton supporting mate who is close friends with their chairman. I asked why they haven't signed Kightly. They really want him but his wages are huge!

Did I see someone say that there was only Us and Pompey out of the EFl, yet to make a siging, if so, with Pompey signing Swindon captain Nathan Thompson today, that leaves us out on our own. :sad:

I believe that's right, how embarrassing is this eh... :sad:

Thought we were signing a CB and RM this week? Or were they the 2 YTS kids

I've said it before I'll say it again. Our best move this summer would be to get rid of the fraudulent human being we have as a manger.

Yes you have so why don't you back it up with some facts.

Rumours of us being linked via twitter with Dom Thomas of motherwell. 21 year old winger

I've said it before I'll say it again. Our best move this summer would be to get rid of the fraudulent human being we have as a manger.

Anyone who wants a manager who has improved the clubs league position for 4 years in a row out is more than a fraudulent fan of the club.

Cody McDonald moved from Gillingham to AFC Wimbledon. Another useful player not coming our way! Who is left on a free who is any good?

Back