• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brown boosted by Ranger's fitness

Great news. After the last 2 performances we are crying out for him and Woody back out there

Had he been released on the 24th he was pencilled in to start v Newport, so the club must have known he stayed reasonably fit.

I notice the fitness coaches arriving by car at Rotherham so they hadn't travelled with the team on Friday. I would guess they putting Nile through his paces on Friday afternoon.

If PB states that Nile should start some ball work by the end of the week - I would be amazed if he is going to be on the bench for a league game the next day.

Had he been released on the 24th he was pencilled in to start v Newport, so the club must have known he stayed reasonably fit.

I notice the fitness coaches arriving by car at Rotherham so they hadn't travelled with the team on Friday. I would guess they putting Nile through his paces on Friday afternoon.

Had he been released on 24th, he'd have had 2 and a bit weeks to at least do some sort of training before Newport. I think that delay will put him back to Rochdale, particularly if the "locked up in my cell for 23 hours a day" is actually true.

I am still a bit gutted I didn't take that tenner off you......

I think it will be many weeks before NR can play the full 90...cameos will be the order of the day IMO.

Had he been released on 24th, he'd have had 2 and a bit weeks to at least do some sort of training before Newport. I think that delay will put him back to Rochdale, particularly if the "locked up in my cell for 23 hours a day" is actually true.

i don't buy that locked up 23 a day stuff......

Would be suprised to see him prior to the Gills EFL trophy game, as he'd have played part of the Stevenage game if he was in contention for this weeks coming games. Needs to be physically and mentally fit before any 1st team action... so may need longer?

Would be suprised to see him prior to the Gills EFL trophy game, as he'd have played part of the Stevenage game if he was in contention for this weeks coming games. Needs to be physically and mentally fit before any 1st team action... so may need longer?
You are the first person to mention his mental health and you are totally correct- it isn't just his physical fitness that matters- his head. I don't da to be in the right place .

i don't buy that locked up 23 a day stuff......

I'm reading Charles Bronson's book at the moment and he was locked up for that amount of time. I can't imagine he would be locked up for 23 hours a day.

That may have needed a ruling because I did say Ranger was due to be released on the 24th, which you disputed but proved to be true.

Still doesn't matter you never had the minerals anyway :whistling:

A must for Saturday to come on from the bench for 20-30 mins if needed, will give everyone a big lift:thumbsup:

Back