• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Things kids will never believe

Fair point! I like The Housemartins, so I'm going to play them in the car this weekend when driving around my children (both six). Let's see how we go, although I am already predicting my daughter saying "Dad, this is rubbish, put on Shawn Mendes"

Happy Hour is a sure fire kid hit, shurley? :unsure:

Perfect for the short drive to football training tomorrow morning I reckon!
'Sheep' as well - my youngest used to request we listen to that - their melodies are almost nursery rhyme esque.

Both Kimya Dawson and Laura Viers wrote album's for their kids which may be worth a go.

For the very young 'Punk Rock Baby' was classic punk tracks converted to lullabies and they went on to make 'Rave Baby' 'Ska Baby' etc - good gifts for new parents.

We had a player that would score over 20 goals a season every season he was here , his name was King Billy Best .

True, but good point by Firestorm there. The version we have is very much NOT the radio edit!

My wife has a story of being spoken to by a teacher as her kids were singing "inappropriate songs"
Their dad was driving them to school with a Dr Hook tape on, they had picked up on the catchy line "That's what I do when I can't get no pussy"

My wife has a story of being spoken to by a teacher as her kids were singing "inappropriate songs"
Their dad was driving them to school with a Dr Hook tape on, they had picked up on the catchy line "That's what I do when I can't get no pussy"

Buy a dog?

What Dr Hook song is that .

you young whipper snappers. we actually had to get up to change the tv channels

Our ITT 26 inch no less had buttons on the front for channels so we had a snooker cue for changing channels. Prompts me to remember that this telly was passed to me, survived for 20 years and was still going when I offloaded it. So for kids of today when you bought electrical goods they generally lasted years.

Our ITT 26 inch no less had buttons on the front for channels so we had a snooker cue for changing channels. Prompts me to remember that this telly was passed to me, survived for 20 years and was still going when I offloaded it. So for kids of today when you bought electrical goods they generally lasted years.

I remember that our first remote control telly would change channels when you shook a bag full of copper coins. Twas very odd (and fun when your dad was trying to watch the news....)

Video recorders where the "remote" was attached to the machine by a long cable...

Waiting for the paper boy on a Thursday to bring you the latest comic

Them Football league ladders in Shoot

Back