• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kyprianou signs new Blues deal

Evening Echo

The News
SOUTHEND United defender Harry Kyprianou is close to signing a new three-and-a-half year deal, Echosport understands.

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Another young player signing a long term contact .. hmmmm .. wonder if this will be ignored by some who bleat on that we are Dads Army ?!?

Another young player signing a long term contact .. hmmmm .. wonder if this will be ignored by some who bleat on that we are Dads Army ?!?

I guess that a player signing doesn't always mean games. I for one hopes he gets straight back in the side now he's fit. Was the stand out player before he got injured

Hopefully wearing a blues scarf and not a Villa one:winking:

That was a West Ham scarf, as well you know! :winking::smile:

Off topic, little known fact at the end of the titles Ian Lavender is wearing a blue scarf, but its not a scarf its a tea towel, as they could not find the original scarf and time was running out, so they made him wear the blue tea towel for final credits

Bet you all watch the ending more closer now on Saturday evening

UTS

Off topic, little known fact at the end of the titles Ian Lavender is wearing a blue scarf, but its not a scarf its a tea towel, as they could not find the original scarf and time was running out, so they made him wear the blue tea towel for final credits

Bet you all watch the ending more closer now on Saturday evening

UTS

You do you think your kidding

Good news. Looked promising when at CB, personally wasn't a fan of him at LB.

A few youngsters signed on long term deals now. Hopefully they'll be given a chance to shine.

I guess that a player signing doesn't always mean games. I for one hopes he gets straight back in the side now he's fit. Was the stand out player before he got injured

After that PB interview post match last game I think there is a good chance that he will give up on a few of his regulars that have seemed undroppable. Really interested to see the line up on Saturday, I know who I think should be dropped and who should come in and I think it might actually happen now. If PB doesn't feel the senior players are behind him then perhaps his blind loyalty towards one or two will be lost.

Fantastic news. I hope he becomes a regular but right now, I don't see Brown dropping Ferdinand or Turner I can't remember the last time the club was this committed. What our team could look like in 2020:

[Goalkeeper]
Bwomono Kiernan Kyprianou Hendrie
Kightly Yearwood [Central Midfielder] McLaughlin
Ranger Ba [or Robinson]​

I'd hope there is a new contract in the pipeline for Oxley. It might be too early to say but I see glimpses of potential again in Hendrie, his delivery for one... Bwomono and Yearwood to continue progressing. I'm not sure what part Kightly will play by 2020. We're weak up front unless Ranger gets his game together and Ba is an unknown quantity right now, but would expect a deal for Cox.

Back