• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brown says the players are playing without confidence, he then. Alls our Garry for a mistake and drops him. Next match vs Fleetwood he again says lack of confidence and calls out Anton AND refers back to Harry’s mistake in the previous game and again says lack of confidence. Could he not join the dots together. I can see why players i, and younger players will n particular are scared of making a mistake. I know lots of youngsters broke through under brown but scratch beneath the surface and most weee when he had little or no choice.

I'm getting a very poor reception reading your post 'united' so I'm going to read it again later, when I can get a better signal! :winking:

I wish we'd have held on to Bridge, new manager might have given him an opportunity

Thing is Ron Martin sold him when he would have known Brown was on his way out, or would have had a pretty good idea it could happen.

Bridge going wouldnt have been just Brown's decision.

I wish we'd have held on to Bridge, new manager might have given him an opportunity

Little bit gutted about this one now if I'm honest. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but if he'd just hung around for a few more weeks!

Jack Bridge was one of the 3 players who kept whinging over to Kevin Maher during that Essex Senior cup game at Billericay. Ranger was one of the others.

I’m not massively into social media, but I’ve not seen any player reaction at all. No “gutted to see the coaching staff leave”. It could be club rules, but it feels quite telling on the general view

LOL :smile: .. I know what a nightmare it is posting on the move, but I did get what you were saying and agree with most.

Jack Bridge was one of the 3 players who kept whinging over to Kevin Maher during that Essex Senior cup game at Billericay. Ranger was one of the others.
When you say whinging ,what do you mean?

I’m not massively into social media, but I’ve not seen any player reaction at all. No “gutted to see the coaching staff leave”. It could be club rules, but it feels quite telling on the general view

I noticed Luke O'Neill put a critic message out on twitter before it was quickly deleted!

Saw Nouble's - didn't see Luke's, what was the gist of it?

Brown was an absolute arse for telling supporters they should blame him and then promptly setting up player after player for criticism. Easiest job in the world for a new manager to come in and and build them up again without that kind of poison going on in the media.

Saw Nouble's - didn't see Luke's, what was the gist of it?

Brown was an absolute arse for telling supporters they should blame him and then promptly setting up player after player for criticism. Easiest job in the world for a new manager to come in and and build them up again without that kind of poison going on in the media.

I didn’t see either O’Neill’s or Nouble’s. What did they say?

I didn’t see either O’Neill’s or Nouble’s. What did they say?

Didn't see O'Neill's, but Nouble made some comment about another player in Europe, when Ben Coker agreed he said 'Thanks, I'm here all week, unlike some!'

I can only comment on what I have been told by ex players and current players brown is a complete and utter (insert appropriate word) many will be pleased he is gone.

There's some veiled comments in there, but I think it's good to hear players appreciate what PB has done over the last few years.

No one was interested in what Nouble did on the pitch when he was here so why the fascination on what he has to say now.

What a surprise...a player who was not good enough moaning about a manager who did not pick him

Back