• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blues' 2018/19 fixtures

Grrr, my closest away game is when I'll be in Devon on holiday. :angry:

I demand a recount!

Excellent... had to book my holiday early this year (I usually wait until the fixtures are out). If I could have chosen one away game to miss, it would have been Shrewsbury. The fixture gods smiled upon me this morning :)

Only four league games at home in November and December must be the lowest number for some time surely?

So, I am moving to Somerset probably at the end of August. Where are my closest away games that I would of been able to go to when I am living down there.

Plymouth and Bristol. Guess when they are! Bloody August when I will still be living here!

**** fixture gods.

Only four league games at home in November and December must be the lowest number for some time surely?

Happened twice last season,

We only played four league home games between October and November, and again between January and February.

It's good that we are getting our annual Bristol Rovers debacle out of the way early!

Back