• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer Transfer Window Thread 2019

Gills mates said goals were exceptional, ghosting past 3 defenders to score for one.. My mate said their back four were older professionals but the rest were youngsters and easily shoved off the ball.
Possibly unfair on us if they do some good business at Xmas, teams wont be lining up against an easy 5 nil touch and 3 points, such is life

So, the window closes tomorrow, if a new manager is coming in it must be done today to have any chance of them sourcing extra players.

So, the window closes tomorrow, if a new manager is coming in it must be done today to have any chance of them sourcing extra players.
Unfortunately sounds impossible without the groundwork of replacing Bond being in place last week.With Ron away doubtful

Ha. I cant see the club loaning him out even if his dad may want him to
Well he won’t be coming here now, his hot property now, spoke to his dad yesterday also, a new contract is already being drawn up to warn other clubs off:Thumbs up:

Anyone know if we’re likely to get anyone in today? With Theo out on loan, I’d suggest a forward and attacking midfielder are needed.

Anyone know if we’re likely to get anyone in today? With Theo out on loan, I’d suggest a forward and attacking midfielder are needed.

Cue a whole host of players names no one has ever seen play but who’s wiki stats look half passable as ok.....

The thing is that Bond is still in the managers seat and he has already said that there will be no more players in for the next two windows.

Well, I think you have to ask yourself a number of questions. Would you allow KB to bring anyone in? Does KB know what we require? Would he play them out of position if they came? Have we got funds to bring in anyone? Who, of competent standard, would, in their right mind come here? What club would consider loaning us a player in our present turmoil? In brief, the answer to your questiion is almost certainly NO!..........I wouldn't recommend holding your breath anyway. :Smile:

The thing is that Bond is still in the managers seat and he has already said that there will be no more players in for the next two windows.
Aye? Where did he say that. I thought he was saying it's going to take two or three windows to get the team he wants in. I highly doubt we aren't going to sign any players till Jan 2021 lol.

Aye? Where did he say that. I thought he was saying it's going to take two or three windows to get the team he wants in. I highly doubt we aren't going to sign any players till Jan 2021 lol.
Yeah, you are probably right there. It was more a case of what I thought I heard rather than what was said. The great thing about the Zone is that someone will always put you right when needed, and today you are that someone @Jim Levenstein:Winking:

Back