• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Salford City vs Southend United

Ha rolled into Wilson 7 yards out and nobody within 5 yards of him. So surprised with his freedom, scuffs a weak shot that beats jelly hands oxley.

I agree Elvis atrocious there again eggbri gave up too - no slide to block the cross.
This is like watching kami-kaze pilots , or air being sucked out of a balloon !!!
We're imploding

I am sorry if I upset anyone but when your full back jogs back and let’s your winger defend it is shocking, sprint back and cover rather than give up. He could have put pressure on Wilson at least
Elvis should’ve booted him into the stand. That’s a disgrace, I’m sorry..

Anyone starting to doubt Molsley? If these poor results continue with akinola,white and macca back then we have real problems.Has ron backed the wrong man?

Back