• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Nathan Ferguson Signs

I know nothing about this bloke. Any good?

East Londoner (born in Walthamstow) spent much of his teenage years knocking around the county's non league clubs on loan from Daggers. Got his big move to the league with Burton a few years back but never made an appearance, same with Vale. Dropped back down with Dulwich, played well enough in two years there to earn a move back to the league with Crawley where he was a regular last season and impressed. However, got an injury and apparently hasn't been the same since.

Mark Bentley was his manager at Grays.

Maybe but not in my time there and I took "O"levels at EHS in Nov 68.I'm pretty sure I missd playing against him and Peter Taylor for Canvey boys in the Yoof league by a week in a double header.We lost 18-1 after scoring first with my brother Graham playing in my position at LB.Spud scored 6 against him.TBF Graham was always a RB.
Always got hammered on Canvey! Freezing cold, ****ing with rain ankle deep in mud! On one occassion their keeper Arthur Shave(?) played with sleeves rolled up strolling around like it was a lovely summers day!

Not bad signing! We needed cover in midfield, he should bring goals and assists. Looking forward to seeing him play. Hopefully a striker will be signed before window closes.

East Londoner (born in Walthamstow) spent much of his teenage years knocking around the county's non league clubs on loan from Daggers. Got his big move to the league with Burton a few years back but never made an appearance, same with Vale. Dropped back down with Dulwich, played well enough in two years there to earn a move back to the league with Crawley where he was a regular last season and impressed. However, got an injury and apparently hasn't been the same since.

Mark Bentley was his manager at Grays.
Never the same since injury, of course weve signed him!

Think he signed before this!

I shouldn’t prejudge - but another Crawley reserve......?

I would have preferred Duncan Ferguson.

Think he signed before this!

I shouldn’t prejudge - but another Crawley reserve......?

I would have preferred Duncan Ferguson.

Ah man, Big Dunc could still do a job of scaring people first and foremost. Remember the story about him knocking out a burglar? ?

Back