• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Molesley In or out. (Poll added)

In or out

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith Curle sacked by Northampton today. Has as good a record as anyone at sorting out problem league 2 clubs In my view. Aware we took three points last night so there’s a wave of optimism currently. If we were going to twist, surely he’s one we’d twist for?
Football fan attitudes towards manager changes are the footballing equivalent of a roulette addict. Just one more spin. The next one will be the one that saves the day.

We've done our dough enough times now. It's time for us to stick with what we've got.

Presuming you sorted out the offenders instead of running home to post it on shrimperzone?

4 posts in and trying to troll?....You should have waited a bit longer because now we all know you are not new to the zone. What are the other names you have used to post on here?

Are you suggesting that RM has a hand in the signings? If that’s the case it shows just what a mess we are.

Depends what you mean by "has a hand in". He's the chairman, of course he has a hand in, especially as we don't have a CEO. Who do you think conducts the negotiations?

We aren't cut adrift yet...... sack MM and go for new manager bounce! Manager has to take some responsibility for the lack of urgency and lack of goals. Whether a new manager coming in can some how make a difference, I'm not sure. Surely are league status demands that change. Just seem crazy to keep with this management team who keep failing from game to game.

Act now before it really is to late!

We aren't cut adrift yet...... sack MM and go for new manager bounce! Manager has to take some responsibility for the lack of urgency and lack of goals. Whether a new manager coming in can some how make a difference, I'm not sure. Surely are league status demands that change. Just seem crazy to keep with this management team who keep failing from game to game.

Act now before it really is to late!
There is ZERO chance Molesley of going anywhere before the end of season, if he does I will get a Ron Martin portrait tattooed on my pec with a
“Remember, Ron Rules the Roost” logo underneath & post the photo on here.

Last edited:
There is ZERO chance Molesley of going anywhere before the end of season, if he does I will get a Ron Martin portrait tattooed on my pec with a “Remember, Ron Rule the Roost” motif underneath & post the photo on here.
Seem ridiculous! Every other club down their has changed the manager, atleast making an attempt to stay up....... shocking from the owner to just accept relegation.

I wonder if we would be in this position and indeed wether MM would of kept his job if there had been crowds....are best run coincided with the players feeling the pressure of the fans whereas they and the manager have been able to put in these horrendous performances week in week out with zero scrutiny
I just find it strange every other team has changed the manager and we just keep accepting this rubbish....... madness!

Those who wanted him out, were convinced we were down at Christmas, come Easter we have a fighting chance still, Col Ewe and Barrow games are massive to staying up, those MM brigade must be thinking how did we get this chance , simple same management and set of players
Missed penalty today may have got us a point but we missed, it happens , no blame on manager imho , if Demi missed he would have been the mobs hatred as it is MM gets the abuse from FM experts , why well it’s obvious to those he picks the player to nominate or does he , buts let’s blame MM as it a good person to blame
Going to wire with 6 points up for grabs v Colchester and Barrow , we are still there hanging by finger tips but we are still holding on
End of season time for review but at the moment no one will make a difference in my view

Those who wanted him out, were convinced we were down at Christmas, come Easter we have a fighting chance still, Col Ewe and Barrow games are massive to staying up, those MM brigade must be thinking how did we get this chance , simple same management and set of players
Missed penalty today may have got us a point but we missed, it happens , no blame on manager imho , if Demi missed he would have been the mobs hatred as it is MM gets the abuse from FM experts , why well it’s obvious to those he picks the player to nominate or does he , buts let’s blame MM as it a good person to blame
Going to wire with 6 points up for grabs v Colchester and Barrow , we are still there hanging by finger tips but we are still holding on
End of season time for review but at the moment no one will make a difference in my view

i think if we stay up he should definitely be sacked ... the very next day

I have always given MM the benefit of the doubt and in fairness he had been dealt an awful hand at the start of the season with an embargo hanging over the club. But, a decent manager would a) get the tactics right given the level of the competition he is in and b) be able to get 100 per cent out of his players at all times.
MM looks as if he is failing to do either. Would it be worth giving the reigns to Macca with JD as his assistant? They are at least two guys who don't like losing and seem to have some passion for the club. Desperate times need big decisions made.

Craig Fagan for the remainder of the season. Knows the players we have at our disposal and can hit the ground running. Suspect he’d start Matt Rush in his first game. If Rush didn’t score he’d have done no worse than those he’d replaced.
I’d have done this a month ago. Suspect it’s too late now.
What I don't know is the financial consequences of sacking MM and the pomodoros. You would hope theres a clause in there saying if we’re in deep **** in the league we don’t have to pay them much. Wouldn’t bet my mortgage on that clause existing Though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back