• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

T20 Cricket World Cup

England are so good. India miles behind the curve with their batting, and then Rohit blames the bowlers. Hilarious.

We are so hard to beat on good pitches.

I was listening to TMS in the car a couple of weeks ago during an England match and one of the commentators (can't remember who) was saying he hates the Mankad, but does have a proposal that would stop it. The problem was that the game moved on and the commentary team got side-tracked and didn't go back to the subject before I got home and turned the car off!

I'd love to know what the proposal was...
The batsman staying in the crease until the ball has been released.

Anyway what a shellacking.

I love beating the Indians. But absolutely smashing them is even better. Any team with Kohli in that gets smashed makes me very happy. Very unlikeable bloke, decent player.

England smashed them but only won by 10 wickets in the India v England semi-final, well done the bowlers and batters. :Clap: :Worthy:

They will need to do better in the T20 World Cup Final against Pakistan on Sunday which starts at 8.00.am.

I will be watching. :Look:

England smashed them but only won by 10 wickets in the India v England semi-final, well done the bowlers and batters. :Clap: :Worthy:

They will need to do better in the T20 World Cup Final against Pakistan on Sunday which starts at 8.00.am.

My son said that we won't win anything unless Salt plays. With Malan out injured they bring in Salt, but he didn't even get to bat!

Last edited:

I have to go to a wedding sadly on Saturday, but will be watching on Sunday with a huge hangover. Come on England!

England going well at the moment brilliant bowling from Rashid.Long way to go still

Back