• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

But did they go into his Sun label rockabilly material with The Teen Kings?
It was mentioned.And he played his first single Ooby Dooby
,which incentally he'd recorded down in Texas a few days before he signed for Sam Philip's Sun label.It was playing the record over the phone to SP which got him his contract with Sun.He was told to be in Memphis within 3 days.The rest is history. :Smile:

Ep3 was some of the best telly I have ever seen and there was hardly a zombie thing in sight.
I watched the 1st 3 episodes this weekend and episode 3 was brilliant. I love nick offerman anyway but that was a superb performance! Got that Linda Ronstadt song stuck in my head now

HAPPY VALLEY

WOW! JUST WOW!!

Sarah Lancashire, can’t remember last time I saw such an incredible acting performance
Thought the TLR and Catherine stuff resolved well, but a huge amount of other stuff was really rushed and unsatisfying. Could have done with at least 1 more episode I think.

The Gold

I have long been fascinated by the Brinks Matt robbery so was always going to watch this but I am not convinced so far.

Especially by Kenneth Noye's jovial working class philosopher schtick.

Good music though...

Last edited:
Back