• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

An Evening with the Management Team

I can’t attend but hopefully for everyone that does it will be a great night. Even more special if we get into the playoffs. Then even more special if we get promoted. ⭐

£4076 RAISED

Thank you to everyone who spread the word, donated and bought a ticket. Last night was a huge success for all involved. Vital funds were raised for an amazing cause, and hopefully all who attended had an incredible evening.

Now onto Saturday's game where we can hopefully finish on a high!

Cheers,
Adam

Anyone able to share anything of note that kev and Co said? I spoke to kev for a long time Monday evening so would expect he said similar stuff

OBL/RHB...........https://buildingourpast.com/2022/04/12/the-fifty-shilling-tailor-and-john-collier/

The management team all had one thing they said, in common, at different times on a quick one on ones... They want to be the men that are in charge of the football team when we regain league status.

That to me was a positive, that they may be here next season, and may know something positive, but of course not be able to say and I didn't press that subject, about the progress, if any, on new ownership/investment in time to get he embargo lifted and be able to restructure for next season.

Kev stated in the open forum, he didn't feel the squad needed great restructuring for next season to be able to make a big impact in the division.

Kev stated in the open forum, he didn't feel the squad needed great restructuring for next season to be able to make a big impact in the division.
Despite the turbulent 'up & down' season we've had, if we'd have had a couple of strikers not plagued by consistent injuries throughout, then we'd have probably made the play offs comfortably?.

Back