• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Thanks to all.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
With another season over i would just like to say thanks to

@DoDTS for his brilliant PL which keeps so many entertained all season and this season there will the PL Euro 2024 league.
@Mick for his all his work week after week informing us all about the refs.
@Shrimpergonzo for his weekly pre-match threads.
@D1versity for all his match coverage videos up and down the country.
@OldBlueLady for all her work with the Junior blues and The Trust and keeping us informed.
@Smiffy for his transfer rumours etc.
@The Watermill Wino for his great BOT coaches.
@Yorkshire Blue for keeping us upto date with ex players and the youth etc.
@The Big Dady R.I.P for his weekly match day threads.
@Suffolk Shrimper In Dorset for all his hard work with SUEPA
The protest group and all involved who did so much to save our season along side the Trust.

All of our Mods who work tirelessly unpaid keeping The Zone as one of the best forums out there.

And lastly all of you Zoners that contribute to us in so many ways and anybody else i have forgotten to mention.

Roll on 2024/25 season.

Last edited:

@DoDTS for his brilliant PL which keeps so many entertained all season and this season there will the PL Euro 2024 league.
@OldBlueLady for all her work with the Junior blues and The Trust and keeping us informed.
The protest group and all involved who did so much to save our season along side the Trust.

All of our Mods who work tirelessly unpaid keeping The Zone as one of the best forums out there.

And lastly all of you Zoners that contribute to us in so many ways and anybody else i have forgotten to mention.

Roll on 2024/25 season.
Sounds like a request for money is coming along💰, and so it should.

Just so you are all aware hopefully if Xenforo get their arse in gear with the lastest software release we will have alot more toys to play with soon including a Dark style which will make a few happy.

xf dark mode.png

It's been a fun season on the Zone, even in the midst of the all the takeover threads, with the ITK posters that didnt actually know so much after all.

"Wallop".

Thanks to everyone, as an exiled Shrimper it`s a great way to keep in touch with news, rumours, facts and discussion. Let`s hope that we are discussing all things football related next season rather than any distractions that we have had in the past. Rest well all and let`s look forward to a positive, and successful season culminating into automatic promotion.

Up The Blues :LoyalSupporter: :Happy::Happy:👍😎

I certainly appreciate the time & effort that goes into making this "discussion space" work.

And I suspect it has been particularly difficult this season with all the malarkey ........... it certainly became quite dark & ugly at times.

But as with all things it seems we are making progress & coming out from the storm into ........ well, perhaps not sunshine (as there are still many big issues to be resolved in and around the club) - but a calmer environment with strong indications of a better looking future.

Onwards & upwards for the club & Shrimperzone. [big smiley face]

Roll on 2024/25 season.
I don't know why I bother, not a thank you in site for me as usual.

Back