• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Any geeks out there?

BrettieAngell

THE ROCK GOD
Hey fella's! I have a bunch of Chaos Warhammer 40K/fantasy boxsets and blisters to sell, all still in their original packaging. Might make a nice birthday present for your lad or something, and It's cheaper than going to the Games Workshop!
cool.gif

Anyway if anyone is interested I will post a list of what I've got.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BrettieAngell @ Jan. 15 2004,19:43)]Hey fella's!  I have a bunch of Chaos Warhammer 40K/fantasy boxsets and blisters to sell, all still in their original packaging.  Might make a nice birthday present for your lad or something, and It's cheaper than going to the Games Workshop!  
cool.gif

Anyway if anyone is interested I will post a list of what I've got.
Is it only 40K stuff?
My son is into LOTR at the moment, so he might be interested in that if you have any.

Apologies for this but you sad *******! Role playing is for the truly weird and for social misfits of the highest order.

I am gerbil the dwarf  and I will smite you with the Hammer of Sabor..............!  
ghostface.gif

ghostface.gif

ghostface.gif

tounge.gif

I play D&D, and yes I am a geek. I find science fascinating and one of my biggest regrets was not giving Physics my all when I was at school and had the chance. At the moment I am reading a book titled "How to dunk a doughnut" by Len Fisher. This is a book about science in everyday life.

I really am a sad *******

Check this out 8 bit D&D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ Jan. 16 2004,09:37)]I play D&D, and yes I am a geek. I find science fascinating and one of my biggest regrets was not giving Physics my all when I was at school and had the chance. At the moment I am reading a book titled "How to dunk a doughnut" by Len Fisher. This is a book about science in everyday life.

I really am a sad *******

Check this out 8 bit D&D
Arrrrrrrrgh, the pixels!!

Really funny stuff though  
biggrin.gif

Andu, yeah it's only Chaos stuff!

Well as another geek i should point out that Warhammer is not roleplaying as it is table top war gaming . Where as roleplaying is invinting round a group of mates to eat drink and rip the **** out of each other with rules (occasionly..).

Now comics hey they are sad (ive been reading them for 22 years now thats how i know
biggrin.gif
)

I am the original Geek all you may tremble in your wee little jockstraps! I love to bite the heads off of chickens with me bare shootmelaudies? Ach nei me lass has roon offe withe me Haggisman!

Back