• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bristol city tickets

HUTTON

went down there 2 get my tickets a was told to ring
0870 1121 897.

I hope you can buy tickets on the day because i don't fancy the tickets turning up before sat

you can buy them on the day but its a couple of quid cheaper if you get them before, I ordered mine over the phone and will pick them up from their ticket office before the game.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Oct. 25 2005,22:57)]so you can pick them up probably do that then
I heard there was a £1 booking fee or something...? Meaning you'd only save £1- which wasn't worth a phone call then the hassle of picking up the tickets. So, we're getting ours on the day.

If there is a charge to order them up then I won't bother - not really worth it!

There's a £1.50 'booking charge' so there's really no point in booking in advance.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Oct. 26 2005,12:23)]If there is a charge to order them up then I won't bother - not really worth it!
If you go on the Bristol City official site is says £1 booking fee per ticket plus a possible £1 levy on postage and packaging. So, that's a possible £2 extra. Considering i was told by our ticket office that you get £2 off by booking in advance it seems like this is extra cost cancels out the saving. Add that to the fact you have to bodge around will postage and it seems like a pretty duff deal to me. And knowing our mail system at the moment- you won't get them 'til Monday!

Its 5% on top of the ticket prices, it 12 for concessions now and 14 on the day. on the day i think!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 26 2005,15:17)]Its 5% on top of the ticket prices, it 12 for concessions now and 14 on the day. on the day i think!
Hmmm

If it's only two quid more on the day and there's a £1 fee anyway, then I might as well not bother reserving them and pay on the day....

charged me £1.60 extra
mad.gif

Back