• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charlton in trouble

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Horrifying things happening up the road in Charlton, and rumours they could be about to do a Bury.

They're asking for people to sign up to be able to galvanise support centrally, so if you care about football in the general sense, please consider doing so - there's no cost but it'll be a central place if they do ask for donations later - as we've done in the past.

Been an ongoing battle with the owners Kay, my IT person is a season ticket holder and has been telling me for months the owners are bleeding the club, and Bowyer had done well to keep the squad and his sanity

We think we are in doo doo nothing compared to Charlton

And no doubt the EFL will do everything in their power to do **** all to help them. If anything they’ll be the ones who stick the knife in as they have so many recently.

I thought this was going to be that they were having their wrist slapped for being naughty.

Always had a lot of time for Charlton - other than when Carl Leaburn and Lee Bowyer were playing.

I hope they pull through and survive. I have heard in recent years, with Bury, that funds to help the club were just nicked by the bad owners so I'm a bit reluctant to put my hand in my pocket

Back