• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Col Ewe KO moved

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 01 2005,11:58)]surprise surprise
...the unexpected hits you between the eyes!

cool.gif
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ July 01 2005,12:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 01 2005,11:58)]surprise surprise
...the unexpected hits you between the eyes!

cool.gif
ghostface.gif
Bob Carolgees (& Spit the Dog) was a legend in his (their) own lunchtime!
suspect.gif

Only a matter of time werent it...

Oh well, just have to get blotted after the game instead!.

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Not surprised about this one, I have to say.... damn them for making me get up before midday!
mad.gif

Yeah me too I'll have to be at the ground at 10 aswell, assuming I dont scive of that day and sit in the stand!
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ July 01 2005,14:33)]Thanks Spooner!
sad.gif
What's the big deal?

So they've changed the time of the kick-off to one more suitable for football fans in order to try and prevent $%&*ed-up burberry-clad chavs having a bit of handbags with each other and ruining the day for everyone else who wants to see a football match, not some $%&*s gesticulating bravely from either side of the road?

It seems to make perfect sense to me ...

WS

I remember the pre-season friendly a couple of years ago, when there was all that trouble outside Prittlewell station. We were threatened by some worse-for-the-wear Col U fans when going into the fish house, the police had to usher them off. There was only a couple of thousand fans that day - imagine a full away support of them, while not all would behave like that there would be a lot more drunken idiots to spoil the day.

I'd much rather have the game earlier and aviod that sort of crap than an extra hour's sleep!

There wont be no trouble between the fans for one reason only.

Those $%&* out farmer bastards will not turn up like always.
biggrin.gif

Back