• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Crisis deepens at Chester

GNH

Fish House Ultras⭐
Chester City stand off !

This must surely be having a detrimental effect on the players ahead of tomorrows game. We must use this to our advantage and 3 points is a must. If we get an early goal or at least dominate the early possesion i'm sure the crowd will turn on their team.

Thoughts?

Thoughts? They sound like they're in disarray - and we must put them to the sword. We can, and should, beat a team like this.

COME ON SOUTHEND!

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Mar. 04 2005,11:15)]Chester City stand off !

This must surely be having a detrimental effect on the players ahead of tomorrows game. We must use this to our advantage and 3 points is a must. If we get an early goal or at least dominate the early possesion i'm sure the crowd will turn on their team.

Thoughts?
There's snow telling what might happen tomorrow.

The whole club seems to be having a pop at each other - if we play anything near like we did in the Darlo home match then we should stick a few past them.
If we want automatic promotion we need to beat the chaff like Chester.
I just hope the team don't run out thinking the game's won before the start (like Mansfield at home)

Let's hope despite the weather we can get a good away following up there
COME ON YOU BLUES!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Mar. 04 2005,11:15)]Thoughts?
P*ssed off that I've gone down with the dreaded lurgy & can't come with you.  B*st*rd auditors, if not for them I'd be home in bed!!  
mad.gif
  I hate them all (Mrs GNH excluded).

But you're right, we need to put them under pressure early doors, work our socks off & put the ball in the onion bag.  That'll will get the crowd on their back & from then on a solid performance should ensure that Chester keep to form & have a couple of players sent off, with a resulting 8-0 victory helping our goal difference.  But like I say, to be fair, at the end of the day there's no easy games in Europe these days.
tounge.gif

The Chinese use the same word for crisis and opportunity.

Make of that what you will.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 04 2005,11:32)]The Chinese use the same word for crisis and opportunity.

It means they're in crisis and we wont have a better opportunity to get 3 points
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 04 2005,11:32)]The Chinese use the same word for crisis and opportunity.

You have got to love the Confucian wisdom that often pops up on the Zone...

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Mar. 04 2005,11:53)]
[b said:

You have got to love the Confucian wisdom that often pops up on the Zone...

biggrin.gif
I would say its more confused, than confucian normally.....

Back