• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Eastwood

OlvisIII

Coach
Did anyone see the reserves this week? What did Fredy play like - the report doesn't shed an awful lot of light on his ability.

Surely with a name like Eastwood, there's got to be an Artful Shrimper spoof somewhere?

The Good (Fredy Eastwood) the Bad (Drewe) and the Ugly (Tes) anyone? Artful?

It says likely to be on the subs bench on Friday.

I hope Tilly does'nt decide to bring him on in the last 10 mins.

I know it depends on the score and yes, Dudders and Tes are playing really well, but I would like to see what this lad can do.

It sounds like he had a good game.

With Dudfield out Drew injured Eastwood stands a good chance of a start on friday Lets hope he plays and scores on his first leauge start .
smile.gif
smile.gif

I get the feeling Tilson's playing down the Freddie issue. In the Echo today he says that he is not the answer, yet and also reveals we had a cash bid for a different striker turned down.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Oct. 06 2004,14:54)]I get the feeling Tilson's playing down the Freddie issue. In the Echo today he says that he is not the answer, yet and also reveals we had a cash bid for a different striker turned down.
I don't mean this funny, but surely if Tilly tells the Echo we had a cash bid turned down, it should be on the official site first?

Not abuse towards the official site either as its improved so so much since Scriv took over, just an observation thats annoying for the people who cannot get the Echo.

Einstein

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Einstein @ Oct. 06 2004,14:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ Oct. 06 2004,14:54)]I get the feeling Tilson's playing down the Freddie issue. In the Echo today he says that he is not the answer, yet and also reveals we had a cash bid for a different striker turned down.
I don't mean this funny, but surely if Tilly tells the Echo we had a cash bid turned down, it should be on the official site first?

Not abuse towards the official site either as its improved so so much since Scriv took over, just an observation thats annoying for the people who cannot get the Echo.

Einstein
I think the real question is "why doesn't it appear on here first", then the official site, then the Echo...
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Oct. 06 2004,18:20)]Mr. Craven... good report, but it's Fredy' with one 'd'.

tounge.gif
... so why did you add the second?
rock.gif

wink.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exiled Shrimper @ Oct. 06 2004,12:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ Oct. 06 2004,10:57)]Did anyone see the reserves this week?  What did Fredy play like - the report doesn't shed an awful lot of light on his ability.
Millwall Res 2 Southend United Res 1
Thanks for the report, Rob. I see that their second goal came from a left-wing attack... what with the penalty incident, it sounds like Nicky Nicolau is having an absolute shocker at the moment.

Any insight as to why that might be so, Mr. C?

rock.gif
sad.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Oct. 06 2004,18:20)]Mr. Craven... good report, but it's Fredy' with one 'd'.

tounge.gif
At the moment I'm working on the principle that Eastwood is too stupid to spell his own name - everywhere else I;ve seen it with two, so I'm carrying on a one-man crusade...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 07 2004,10:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exiled Shrimper @ Oct. 06 2004,12:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ Oct. 06 2004,10:57)]Did anyone see the reserves this week?  What did Fredy play like - the report doesn't shed an awful lot of light on his ability.
Millwall Res 2 Southend United Res 1
Thanks for the report, Rob.  I see that their second goal came from a left-wing attack... what with the penalty incident, it sounds like Nicky Nicolau is having an absolute shocker at the moment.

Any insight as to why that might be so, Mr. C?

rock.gif
sad.gif

Matt
Yes Matt, the penalty incident did come from a left-wing attack - meaning that the Lions were attacking our right-back and therefore Stuart Williams, not Nicolau! Besides, that one was Ben Price's fault.

Other than the pen he didn't do too bad though - and he was just late sticking his leg out and caught the guy for the spot-kick, it was pretty innocuous but it had to be given. I'd still play him ahead of Wilson tomorrow night, simply because Wilson had such a shocker at Darlo, he could maybe even more into the centre of the midfield alongside Maher. I think Nicolau has worked hard enough in the ressies to warrant a place back in the team.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Exiled Shrimper @ Oct. 07 2004,11:56)]I think Nicolau has worked hard enough in the ressies to warrant a place back in the team.
That's very encouraging - good to know that people are now, finally, taking the reserves seriously! (ctr. Steven Clark, for example...)

Thanks Rob.

Matt

Back