• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FA cup against the dons

tommytwoholes

Not quite sure what to expect in terms of crowd etc for the Mk dons cup match. Part of me thinks we should get 7-8000 for this one and part of me thinks around 5000 with only 300 odd coming from MK. Anybody know how many we have sold? Should i be racing down the club shop?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tommytwoholes @ Nov. 26 2005,12:17)]Not quite sure what to expect in terms of crowd etc for the Mk dons cup match. Part of me thinks we should get 7-8000 for this one and part of me thinks around 5000 with only 300 odd coming from MK. Anybody know how many we have sold? Should i be racing down the club shop?
I've no idea how many we've sold, but my gut feeling is that this won't be a hugely popular game. Having said that, it'll have been three weeks since our last home game, so there's bound to be a few champing at the bit to get back.

I'd guess under 6,000.

Why would you want to be 'racing down to the club shop'?, when we dont even sell tickets?

rock.gif

tounge.gif

I reckon the demand won't be so great for this one, 5,500 tops.

I feel we will struggle to top 6000. I am taking my boy with me for this one. He brought us luck at Barnet and I hope he will help us out of this dip.

Just ringing for my ticket for Saturday - tried the number on the back of my season ticket - it's the wrong one! (they've missed out a "4"!!!!)

Now in a queue and listening to how I can get tickets for the next 2 away games......against Notts Forest and Port Vale!

However once I got through the guy was really pleasant and helpful and I didn't have to hang on for long.

I reckon we'll struggle to make 6000 on Saturday and the following Tuesday - poor away following, 3 home games in 8 days and Christmas shopping all taking their toll.

Only bright side is that we usually perform badly when the big crowds are in and better when there's only the faithful few. Shame that logic didn't run true on Saturday.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Nov. 28 2005,12:33)]I'm pretty sure I did it on autopay so just waiting for tickets through the post.
Autopay aint working apparently ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Flying Scotsman @ Nov. 28 2005,12:33)]I'm pretty sure I did it on autopay so just waiting for tickets through the post.
There's no auto pay, you'll need to phone through for your tickets.

Oh. Well at least the club let me know!!

Cheers.

In answer to your question then General - No, I do not have my tickets sorted!

Im guessed that.
tounge.gif
I'll be going past at some point so shall i get it for you!?

Let me know,

Kev

Back