• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Five Live tonight

Napster

No ⭐
Tonight on Radio Five Live will be a programme segment called "The Football Think Tank". Amongst the issues to be addressed will be:

Ticket Prices, the Abramovich, Chelsea, Money Rules, Sugar Daddy question, Clubs in Crisis and the FA.

This programme is potentially a valuable platform for the organised supporters' movement to get our point of view over. Make sure you listen in AND, most importantly text or e-mail in comments.

I will be training tonight in preparation for tomorrow's warm welcoming to wales!

smile.gif

Can't make training sorry,but i'll try and listen to 5 live and if there is anyway i can get sufc and shrimperzone mentioned i will.There is always the novelty of a foreign caller.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Feb. 04 2005,10:19)]Some idiot texted me while I was having a romantic deux a deux
That is new way of calling it.

I always thought ORM's favourite expression chicken choker was good enough.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Feb. 04 2005,10:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Feb. 04 2005,10:19)]Some idiot texted me while I was having a romantic deux a deux
That is new way of calling it.

I always thought ORM's favourite expression chicken choker was good enough.

biggrin.gif
ha ha ha.

upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Feb. 04 2005,10:39)]Anyway Dave our illiterate one it is an U not an E.

But it does seem we know Naps well.
biggrin.gif
Wouldn't know myself don't have much need for it
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Feb. 04 2005,10:39)]Anyway Dave our illiterate one it is an U not an E.

But it does seem we know Naps well.
biggrin.gif
I was always told that if you knew the "dance" the spelling didn't matter.

So, back to the subject, what did Powell say about us on the show?

Back