• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Give the team a boost NOW

Shrimp in a Kilt

At the risk of being flamed for a stupid idea (or even worse, ignored
tounge.gif
) we need to show the team NOW how much we appreciate what they have already achieved this year. We need to put aside our feelings and think of ways we can boost the team. Two ideas:

EVERYONE send a postcard, an e-mail, a letter (or even a bunch of flowers..) to the ground simply thanking Tilly and the boys for giving us such a great season.

Those who can, get down to the training ground and express your appreciation to the lads in person.

My post card is written and I am about to send an e-mail.

We CAN make a difference, but we have to do it NOW!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ May 03 2005,11:04)]rather give them a Twix
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously though, we can make a difference now if we want to. They have given us a season to remember and now is the time to let them know how much we appreciate it - after Grimsby might be too late.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 03 2005,11:02)]At the risk of being flamed for a stupid idea (or even worse, ignored  
tounge.gif
 ) we need to show the team NOW how much we appreciate what they have already achieved this year. We need to put aside our feelings and think of ways we can boost the team. Two ideas:

EVERYONE send a postcard, an e-mail, a letter (or even a bunch of flowers..) to the ground simply thanking Tilly and the boys for giving us such a great season.

Those who can, get down to the training ground and express your appreciation to the lads in person.

Obviously the names need changing here.

bushthrower.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 03 2005,11:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 03 2005,11:02)]At the risk of being flamed for a stupid idea (or even worse, ignored  
tounge.gif

Obviously the names need changing here.

bushthrower.gif
biggrin.gif

what, no Kilt?

Come on ORM, if you can post on here you can send an e-mail or a post card. Get praising the team today!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Yorkshire Bambi @ May 03 2005,11:47)]What is the address we should send the emails to?
e-mails to:

media@southend-united.co.uk

or write to the team at:

Southend United Football Club Limited
Roots Hall Football Ground
Victoria Avenue
Southend-on-Sea
Essex
SS2 6NQ

Back