• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Good luck from Wrexham

bartonbankwrexham

Just wishing you guys all the best this season....make sure you take six points of Franchise FC (the worst away end in the league)...when you are playing them give particular abuse to ex-Red C Morgan...even Denis Smith hates his guts coz he refused to answer the phone to him for 2 months before his move!!

Wrexham update (in a nutshell)...Administrators are taking Hammy to court to get the ground back in the ownership of the club...fingers crossed.

LDV this year, anyone??

PS
One of your fans will be posting a link to a Top 6 Bottom 6 comp run by a BHA fan...easy to enter, £10, and lots of prizes...overall winner gets 4 figures

Thanks mate

biggrin.gif

Good luck to you in League Two as well - its pretty $%&*e down there, so here's hoping you dont stay long...

To tell the truth i wouldn't care as long as we have a decent owner!
Don't forget to enter the T6B6 comp!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bartonbankwrexham @ Aug. 04 2005,21:35)]One of your fans will be posting a link to a Top 6 Bottom 6 comp run by a BHA fan...easy to enter, £10, and lots of prizes...overall winner gets 4 figures
Done. Now how do I stop people ignoring my posts after all the ridiculous posts I've made on here?

Cheers BartonBank, good luck in League 2, hope you get out of that mire at the first go... remember to give Orient some abuse for us!

Good luck to you in division 2 - we will all be keeping an eye on your results.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ Aug. 04 2005,22:49)]Cheers BartonBank, good luck in League 2, hope you get out of that mire at the first go... remember to give Orient some abuse for us!
As I employ two of the bastards I have made it my lifelong work
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bartonbankwrexham @ Aug. 04 2005,21:35)]LDV this year, anyone??
we've already had 3 finals... time to give someone else a chance at glory, whilst we concentrate on taking League 1 by storm.
tounge.gif

nurse!!! where's my medication?
down.gif

...I'm hoping for the FA cup!
wow.gif

Not sure I could sit through another play off final, but to celebrate Duncan Jupp's stress relieving second goal I have uploaded it to my site, and no, I don't care about copyright as , if god made us all in his own image then we are all copyright protected
oops.gif
ermm
down.gif

here is the goal;- Click Here

Cheers Bartonbank and best wishes to you as well. Seems you have shed a few players over the summer.

Just hope Hamilton does not succeed in destroying your club, we had a great night with some of your lads after the LDV final - top blokes.

Hope you bounce back at the first time of asking.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 05 2005,10:54)]...I'm hoping for the FA cup!
wow.gif

Not sure I could sit through another play off final, but to celebrate Duncan Jupp's stress relieving second goal I have uploaded it to my site, and no, I don't care about copyright as , if god made us all in his own image then we are all copyright protected  
oops.gif
 ermm  
down.gif

here is the goal;- Click Here
Superb.

biggrin.gif

Back