• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jai @ Jan. 06 2006,16:29)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Plow @ Jan. 06 2006,16:26)]Not sure what you heard but I heard "Manchester United have signed a French superstar".

Man Utd set to sign Evra
Very Essex-related.
Indeed it is for all the Billericay Reds, Chadwell Heath Devils etc. etc.

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Talking of matchday commentators, what happened to the bimbo who was supposed to be doing it from Swansea game

got a gig on the Big Brother programme  
sad.gif

I think that the quote was misheard and Southend is opening a French Superstore. Might be better than going to Calais to get sea sick and sample their cardboard apples, sweaty sock cheeses and benzedrine wines.
suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sealion @ Jan. 06 2006,16:11)]Essex FM is pure cack. Best music mix-ha ha. And as for its sports  coverage, worse than useless.The Southend area deserves its own radio station.
There is gonna be a new southend radio station soon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sealion @ Jan. 06 2006,16:11)]Essex FM is pure cack. Best music mix-ha ha. And as for its sports coverage, worse than useless.The Southend area deserves its own radio station.
There is a new Southend radio station coming- see my post here: Southend Radio

We need people to write to OFCOM to express local concerns, and what's wanted from a local station. I emailed them to talk about the need for a local station that gets behind the team.
OFCOM Southend Radio link

**note the part about it should reach approx. 200-250,000 adult (15+) population. This is such a populous region in the East, there's no reason we couldn't see big attendences in the future.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ Jan. 06 2006,17:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Talking of matchday commentators, what happened to the bimbo who was supposed to be doing it from Swansea game

got a gig on the Big Brother programme  
sad.gif
So that blonde bit is her is it? But I thought the blonde 1 wasn't famous for anything?

Essex FM is rubbish I used to listen to it but haven't for ages. The music is rubbish and the DJ's are too cheesy. Best mix my arse.

Back