• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

its all over

J

The Chameleon
i cannot stand anymore years..
i have come home to take anger out on this messageboard and now im off back down the spread..
down.gif

This is nowhere near over, we will b abck and we will beat grimsby and we will go up, us as the fans have to believe in the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we deserve to go up, anyway if we won't go up this season then we will next season, but we will go up this season!!!
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (patsy127 @ April 30 2005,18:09)]This is nowhere near over, we will b abck and we will beat grimsby and we will go up, us as the fans have to beleive in the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we deserve to go up, anyway if we won't go up this season then we will next season, but we will go up this season!!!
mad.gif
2 words for you, MANSFIELD TOWN.

Look at the dodgy year they've had after being "one of the best" teams at our level & then not going up! They lost Lawrence, we'll lose Eastwood, so another 5 years of this dire standard of football awaits if we don't sort it out for next Saturday!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 30 2005,17:56)]i cannot stand anymore years..
i have come home to take anger out on this messageboard and now im off back down the spread..  
down.gif
I for one am actually glad you feel like that. Now you can f**k off and leave us all alone
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ April 30 2005,17:56)]i cannot stand anymore years..
down.gif
As I've said, there's no need for all this doom and gloom just yet. Let's all wait for next week to cry in our beer, or celebrate a famous promotion.

Whatever happens, we can be rightly proud of the side this season, considering where we were when Tilly took over. Everyone said we'd struggle, and look at us now. If we blow it, I'll be even more gutted than I am now, but still proud as heck of the team and what they've achieved.

Back