• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lewis Hunt

Official SMS from Club,
Oh feck
sad.gif

6 to 8 weeks is about right with the recovery time - I had the same injury and surgery last September, and was back running 8 weeks later. Hurt like anything after I came round from the anaesthetic.....
sad.gif

Get well soon Lewis - big blow for the team.... and the loan signing of Blewitt looks like a very good idea now....
rock.gif

This is very bad news for not only Lewwwwwwwwis but the whole team.  Drunken is IMO a very attacking full back & often ends up out of position.  Whilst he's obviously not solely to blame, I don't think it's coincidence that whilst we hadn't conceded a goal at home for over 2 months, we've let in 3 in the 2 games since Drunk returned.  
rock.gif

Gutted, what terrible news, he has been like a brand new signing since moving to right back, im really upset for him

Duncan Jupp is more than a match for Lewis Hunt

We wont miss Hunt

And Juppy gets forward more

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Proud Shrimper @ Mar. 16 2005,08:36)]And Juppy gets forward more
Precisely. Getting forward more = less time at the back = more goals conceded.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Proud Shrimper @ Mar. 16 2005,09:36)]Duncan Jupp is more than a match for Lewis Hunt

We wont miss Hunt

And Juppy gets forward more
Two months without conceeding a goal at home, then 3 in 2 games means nothing to you then?

rock.gif

I think that, since switching to RB, Hunt lacks the appreciation he deserves from some quarters.

Jupp, on his day, can do a job for us as cover, but I don't think he's as strong as Hunt when defending... and as a defender, that's what he's there to do.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hooly @ Mar. 16 2005,08:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Proud Shrimper @ Mar. 16 2005,08:36)]And Juppy gets forward more
Precisely.  Getting forward more = less time at the back = more goals conceded.
Sounds like Damon Searle to me and as we all know he is a blues legend in some peoples eyes (well the under 12's and the mentally ill anyway).

Back