• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Macron confirmed as kit supplier for the next 2 seasons

I hope they do an end-of-season sale on kits like most clubs do, was hoping to get one for the summer. But given they're not even available online at the moment, I won't hold my breath...
I don’t think they made enough. It appears those days a well behind us. Used to love picking up a kit for half the price at the end of the season.

I still reckon. The kit colours will be the training gear colours

Blue , white n yellow
Red away
Turquoise 3rd

I haven't got any inside info. Just makes sense.
I know it’s getting away from our more recent colours. But I’m quite taken with the red kit

dropped by the shop yesterday - intending to buy one of the performance range shirts - the finish on the badge is awful - shirt material all pluked so didn't bother - very disappointing

Looking at the Players modelling the new clothing on page 1 of this thread, it all looks rather good.

Not to be controversial, or Fat-est.

But i think we also need some of YOU middle age, pop belly, dad Bod, type persons modelling the new clothing range, so we can all see what the clothing looks like in the clear light of day on other certain body frames.

Looking at the Players modelling the new clothing on page 1 of this thread, it all looks rather good.

Not to be controversial, or Fat-est.

But i think we also need some of YOU middle age, pop belly, dad Bod, type persons modelling the new clothing range, so we can all see what the clothing looks like in the clear light of day on other certain body frames.
That would be a great idea but it wouldn't go with the slim fit line they are promoting.

Back