• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Names and numbers on shirts

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mighty Shrimper @ Aug. 03 2005,13:07)]Thanks. Got to be either Goater 9 or Eastwood 23 but the big question is, am I willing to pay £9 to have Eastwood and 23 when I could get Goater 9 for £1.50 cheaper?  
glare.gif
Which reminds of a sweet story.

A former work colleague of mine from a few years ago had a husband and 10-year old son who were fanatical Notts Forest fans. the little lad's granddad had offered to buy him the latest shirt with number and name on for his birthday. Forest charged by the letter and the little lad desperately wanted "Collymore" on the back of his shirt, but because he thought his granddad couldn't afford it, he opted for "Lee" instead - Jason Lee was indeed a (very) poor man's Stan Collymore!

Goaters shirt was printed like that as we dont recive the new style lettering until tomorrow.

We havn't got a heat press at the moment artful shrimper, so no i can't do it tomorrow, we're expecting a new one soon, when i don't know, could be days or a few weeks?
rock.gif
??

£10 for name and number only

i'm not 100% sure about the badges - the club charged £3 each for them and for us to put them on for you, but i don't know how much just sport charge yet, but hopefully know soon.

we did do them last season, i've got em on my shirt. lol

hope thats put ur minds at rest

Steve_Clubshop.... good to see someone else who works in the shop on this board.

Please remember there's a demand for long-sleeve shirts this season & also any clues when the website will be updated with the latest stock? I quite fancy one of those red Total90 training shirts.

Cheers!

A decent fleece without a badge the size of a Vikings shield would be very appreciated for a Christmas present to.
I haven't seen the new range yet but will be doing my annual report for Which magazine tommorow whilst perusing the new lines.

The fleeces will probably be nike or avec, as these are the two clothing brands assioated with the club now, so all the badges will be the same size as the football shirt ones. if they are bought in that is. I have no idea what the plans are for our winter range yet, lol, i should image so, but they wont be like the ones we had last season, as that was the club who bought them in.

Just to inform you all, Just Sport Pro Club work with Nike, who give Just Sport the liscence to ditribute Nike Wear to clubs. But they now run the shop, not the club, so we can pass ideas on, but it's not untimitly upto the club anymore wether an item comes in, it's if the Just Sport company feel its a seller.
The good news is, the man who is responsible for our shop from Just Sport used to work for Nike, so expect some quailty stuff in there. Clare is the manager of the shop still, so she would be the best person to talk to, i just work in there, lol

The new website is probably in development now, by Just Sport, and they will be the ones who decide what stock we bring in, not the club. so a majority of the stock on the shop is no longer for sale in our shop at present. I should imagine that will come off soon, and be replaced

There are a few items such as hats, pens, ect to be added.

I hear we will be adding different item in every few months, which is good, and i hope your all enjoying the new shop.

Well thats my 1000 essay done, night night lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Aug. 03 2005,23:01)]We havn't got a heat press at the moment artful shrimper, so no i can't do it tomorrow, we're expecting a new one soon, when i don't know, could be days or a few weeks?
rock.gif
??
Just wondering...

How will you do players shirts without a heat press?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 03 2005,21:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Aug. 03 2005,20:58)]Coca-cola patches are and were available last season at the club. All printing is now £10 regardless of the name and number!

Hopefully the gold numbers and letters will arrive tom as we need them for Saturday!
Any idea what time they'll be tomoz as was going top pop into the new shop, might as well get my shirt done.
Be good to see you Artful!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Aug. 03 2005,22:44)]The new website is probably in development now, by Just Sport, and they will be the ones who decide what stock we bring in, not the club. so a majority of the stock on the shop is no longer for sale in our shop at present. I should imagine that will come off soon, and be replaced

There are a few items such as hats, pens, ect to be added.
Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting on here. Just to check: will the above items be available on-line only, or will they be in the Club Shop as well?

rock.gif

Matt

i was wondering if you could get bigwekend.com printed onthe back of your old shirt. does anyone no if you can?

i have last season shirt, fancy getting the new one with Goater and the coca cola patch thoug, set me back a bit i reckon. Also i thought the material for the away shirt last season was much nicer than this seasons one
wow.gif
sad.gif

Steve_Clubshop told us that when the new lettering comes in, and the new heatpress, it will be £10 for any name & number. League patches will be extra, yet to be seen if they will be available in the shop but you can get them online.

As for printing the Bigweekends.com logo on old shirts (for free), would be nice to see this happen - <a href="http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/CommercialDetail/0,,10433~693794,00.html" target="_blank">
Brighton & Hove Albion have just gained a shirt back sponsor and are printing it for free on older shirts</a> that anyone brings into their club shop - would be nice for us to do the same. Presumably the sponsor pays for this? Surely they would be only too happy considering the extra exposure of all the older home shirts out there!

The gold letters and numbers came in today and look pretty good on the blue shirts, I reckon they will look even better on the white ones though.
However, the names are straight and not printed in a semi circle like most clubs....bit of a shame really&#33;

Saw a chap at the wakering game with the new away top on with the logo on the back but it looks a bit cheap and tacky to be honest (oh, thats because it is&#33;) ...

Kev

You could save money by having &quot;E&#39;WOOD&quot; or &quot;FLHVN&quot; or &quot;JPP&quot;
biggrin.gif

you couldf but then people can see you just cant afford the real thing

Back