• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No information or announcement of any release/reveal dates as of it but.. can we all just spare a moment for whoever is being tasked to design new seasons kits. It’s going to take some doing to top the home and away shirt we wore last year. I’m hoping that despite our fall from the football league, Hummel still design a bespoke kit for us to wear whilst conquering the national league!

I fancy it will be a Hummel template kit this year Can't see it being anything special this time around.

1621597388149.png
1621597415649.png
1621597443899.png

If so .... its very slim pickings with Hummel ....

Whether the guy actually knew anything or was simply stirring the pot but I did see on the Facebook page that they are possibly making next seasons kit royal blue as opposed to Navy.

Again, don't shoot the messenger and of course it could be completely made up, but he seemed to think they were going with a retro feel based on the Collymore shirt, so that was the Elonex shirt of course.

Whether the guy actually knew anything or was simply stirring the pot but I did see on the Facebook page that they are possibly making next seasons kit royal blue as opposed to Navy.

Again, don't shoot the messenger and of course it could be completely made up, but he seemed to think they were going with a retro feel based on the Collymore shirt, so that was the Elonex shirt of course.
I’ve had enough excitement for one month. Can’t take any more.

The away 1 will be hard to beat...... I also have the original shirt from 95/96 season. Both very nice shirts.

Back