• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Offical Site

Classical music concert?

Sounds riveting!

Tough choice.

NOT!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ June 28 2005,14:19)]Classical music concert?

Sounds riveting!

Tough choice.
Not a tough choice when

a) you've already bought tickets;
b) there's a group of 8 of you & your mates going; and
c) one of the said group is your missus; who
d) hates football.

So, no, not a tough choice at all. I shall be at the Proms that evening, not at Roots Hall...

oops.gif
suspect.gif

That said, the concert itself will be a cracker, one that I'm really looking forward to. So ner...

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ June 28 2005,14:36)]Oi Potter!
biggrin.gif
 whers your bottle?
How delightful, Scott...

suspect.gif

I'm of the school of thought whereby if you make a commitment, you don't break it unless in extreme circumstances.

I've committed to (and paid for) going to a concert that evening with my missus & my friends. The arrival of Southampton at Roots Hall in the first round of the League Cup does not constitute extreme circumstances. I'll get someone to tape it for me so I can watch it another time...

rock.gif

Matt

I will be attending the game, as per usual, but would love to watch the game again afterwards. I noticed that this was a problem lots of people faced for the play-off final, so I thought I'd try and sort it out now. I've got a dvd recorder, but don't have sky TV so would anybody be willing to record it for me (on DVD or VHS), or lend me their copy for viewing and possible duplicating, and therefore cut out the ebay middle man!?!

Great news!! I"m just hoping that they'll be showing the game in the states like they did for the FA Cup game against Luton last season (different result though, please!)

Back