• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Robin Hobbs

Was only reading about his exploits as 12th man for England in The West Indies in 1968 in Vic Marks book last night.

Great memories of watching him.

Rest in Peace Robin.

Essex’s greatest ever spinner or is that now Harmer?

I suppose Acfield and East might be in the running as well. I’d definitely have Harmer ahead of Such and Childs of the ones I’ve seen.

Does he still have the fastest hundred for Essex as well?

Essex’s greatest ever spinner or is that now Harmer?

I suppose Acfield and East might be in the running as well. I’d definitely have Harmer ahead of Such and Childs of the ones I’ve seen.

Does he still have the fastest hundred for Essex as well?
Hard call as game as changed so much, think Harmer imho, but then when I was brought up on spinners like Gibbs, Bedi, Underwood you could discuss all week 😂

Back