• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
I think Ron's silence atm speaks louder than words. He is known for coming out with rash statements when it suits his agenda or defending himself,( its all the other person). The will be hitting him hard and his ego will not stand for people letting him down.

If we lose another few games, Bond Will be gone. Another pill Ron will have to swallow.

I don’t want Bond to be given another single second in charge!

Whilst he is in charge I won’t be bothering going.

I think Ron was swayed by public opinion when he appointed Powell and went all gooey eyed when Harry appeared on the scene.

Possibly but I’d back him to make a better decision this time. With 41 games to play there’s no hurry.

5 games, 5 defeats. It simply hasn’t worked for Bond. Why is Ron delaying what we all know is going to happen? I just can’t see us winning any game at the moment.

Possibly but I’d back him to make a better decision this time. With 41 games to play there’s no hurry.

there will be a hurry if only 5000ish turn up for the next home game

I don’t want Bond to be given another single second in charge! Whilst he is in charge I won’t be bothering going.

The very definition of a fair weather fan. If we don’t win all season, there will be 200 of us at the final away game, come what may.
Man City will probably have a decent season if you fancy switching?

Fantastic record - and this squad needs someone who isn’t the nicest of blokes in my opinion.

The very definition of a fair weather fan. If we don’t win all season, there will be 200 of us at the final away game, come what may.
Man City will probably have a decent season if you fancy switching?

Fair weather? I was a season ticket holder in the late 90’s early 00’s. I’ve seen us in some pretty dark days! How dare you call me fair weather!

Oh dear! I suspect Mr RM will be feeling just as us in the start of the season and what is happening.
We all know he wants to be in the higher leagues as this will also support his future plans around the stadium.
Most likely words will be said but that at the moment we can only guess on.

this will hit Ron in the pocket if supporters stay away now, apart from the season ticket holders you can lose 200 - 300 every game if this continues

I suspect Ron will give him another 5 games to turn it around, but I would not be surprised if he doesn't start putting out feelers Monday morning for a possible replacement, just in case.

Back