• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
I know we have only just finished the season but plenty of clubs are advertising their season cards already.

Be good to get these out and bring some revenue into the club to create an accurate budget for signings.

Me and a few pals are looking forward to buying ours.

Do you think they’ll do the early bird deal ? Trouble is we pretty much in June already:Hilarious:

SOme may have them out for sale but is it not prudent to see how many fans will be allowed back first? Granted i reckon we will be ok ST wise if it is 2,000 at the start of the season but I am assuming thats the reason. There are a lot of EFL clubs who have not yet done so.

I htink the club will reward those who have had tickets the last couple of years for sure

I hope they essentially write last year off and we get to pick our original seats again. We were in the same ones for years and years, but then obviously with the changes for last season, we couldn’t get them through no fault of our own.

I can imagine they’re probably waiting for Tom to start before getting this properly sorted. Maybe early June we will hear something. I really hope they actually reflect the league we are in and they don’t over price them.

I'm hoping for £280 for adults who are renewing and around £315 for new take ups.

I wonder if they will offer any discounts to key workers and service personnel as a lot of other clubs have done. Would be a nice gesture.

It will be interesting to see if it includes fa trophy etc. We also have a league game less than last year due to only 23 in the league.

With the relatively positive vibes circulating at the moment, the club needs to capitalise on this new found optimism. We are hearing that the new CEO Tom Lawrence is engaging with fans groups, and has already been seen to be productive even though his job doesn’t officially begin until June 1st. New contracts are being signed, new potentially good signings are being lined up and there appears to be a chink of light going forward. All good feedback.

The club needs to capitalise on this optimism when season card and ticket prices go on sale. The financial cost of what we’ve seen over the last few days/weeks/years will be a factor in what the club charges us supporters, as with any club. We all want to get back in to the EFL as soon as possible. None of us want to be in the NL for more than a year and next seasons campaign will no doubt cost money. That cost will need to be met and season ticket prices may have to reflect this. My hope is that the club will adopt a much lower price strategy to fill more seats at Roots Hall. Higher match day purchases of refreshments and other incidentals will help to mitigate the possible shortfall in ticket revenue. Some clubs have adopted this approach and we need to see if it would work for us. Rather than having higher priced tickets and a cavernous non/atmospheric stadium we need to put bums on seats. I appreciate that success on the pitch is primarily what’s needed and is a huge element in driving ticket sales, but would it not be worth considering. We need Roots Hall to be vibrant and inspiring to both the players and supporters. The alternative, in a tough NL may not unfortunately be an option for some diehard supporters and certainly not for floaters. I’m sure once COVID restrictions are clear and we know what we can do, I hope this new approach will be under serious consideration at the club. It must however be sustainable.

I'm hoping for £280 for adults who are renewing and around £315 for new take ups.

I wonder if they will offer any discounts to key workers and service personnel as a lot of other clubs have done. Would be a nice gesture.

It will be interesting to see if it includes fa trophy etc. We also have a league game less than last year due to only 23 in the league.

those prices are too high

As a potential new season card holder I would be disappointed if it was more than £300.

I think the away support will be good. At home maybe people might take the option of sharing a season card and selecting games they want to go too and handing it to a friend at maybe the lesser games. It is non league after all.

I think the away support will be good. At home maybe people might take the option of sharing a season card and selecting games they want to go too and handing it to a friend at maybe the lesser games. It is non league after all.

If the season card is over £300 I’ll probably do more away games and just pick and choose the odd home game.

Back