• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Soccer AM - Luther Blissett stand

lincoln shrimper

Anyone know if any blues fans will be present in the Luther Blissett stand on saturady and also whether the players are taking part in the crossbar challenge like last year?

if not, then we need to organise a group of fans on there soon before the end of the season,even just to promote the club...

There are other ways to promote the club than going on a TV show hosted by a 24 carat, top drawer, vanden plas kn0b jockey.

wow, they were long words for you... did you understand them all?
smile.gif

i wore my light blue away shirt in dublin and everyone just thought it was some dodge replica dublin gaelic football top

thats me trying to promote the club on (not too) distant shores

Lets hope they have Southend for the crossbar challenge, my moneys on Spinner, hooooffffffff
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ April 07 2005,16:16)]i'll go on there... whose up for it?
yeah i would as well..

need to wite into them first, see if they will accept us...
smile.gif

These things are organised a long while beforehand, so we're either already booked to have some fans on there, or we're not.

I really hope we get the same treatment as last year, although hopefully we won't have the same incoherent, couldn't kick a football to save their lives bunch that have already been on there twice. We're one of only 2 or 3 sets of fans that didn't score any at the end of the programme and not once, but twice has that happened! 2 appearances, no goals. Pathetic!
rock.gif
laugh.gif

that is because super CS J, shrimperzones super succcessful striker wasnt there...

I reckon they will have shrimpers on there - they're quite keen on the LDV and do the draws and stuff so they'll be promoting it on Sat!

One of the chaps who was on their last time lives a road down from me so if i see him about i'll see if its happening ...

As coventryshrimper says, i reckon they will as they do all the draws for the LDV, so i'll make sure i remember to Sky+ it as i'll be on my way to Cardiff at that point.

I was going to have a group of mates go on but they decided not to go with LDV Vans fans at the last minute (for whatever reason)
rock.gif

Was mightily dissapointing but his gonna try and get us on before the end of the season
sad.gif

BTW have Southend fans been on at all this season?

There better be something about us on there. I'm deliberately not leaving for Cardiff til midday specifically so that I can see Soccer AM....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ April 08 2005,00:42)]There better be something about us on there. I'm deliberately not leaving for Cardiff til midday specifically so that I can see Soccer AM....
Wouldnt bother mate. Last year the Trust tried very hard to get involved, but no-one had the courtesy to acknowledge their calls/emails.

Indeed, it turns out they didnt even think about the ldv until the last minute and in a panic got in touch with the southend fans from before and hastily got them on board, despite some of them not knowing anything about the club...

My cultured right foot, scored a hatrick in Svens mouth
rock.gif
, and one in the Champions league
biggrin.gif

Back