• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend

The qualifiers are from Friday to Sunday and the leagues are from Monday to Wednesday. We are in the qualifiers because everyone stopped playing it at the same time and we dropped right out of the leagues
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Mar. 01 2005,14:53)]It was starting to take over my life.  I had no choice
My god I spent several evenings per week playing into the early hours and I only ever managed to score 100K once.

I have too much work to help out sorry.

I once spent a solid afternoon (12:30 to 17:30) at work playing on it when the boss was away to see how much difference I could make.

We moved up one place to 10th!

The equivalent time on Baggio lead to over a hundred goals and reaching the monthly top scorers list!

Can someone post the link on here please?

I'm not ashamed to admit I have no life  
biggrin.gif

I got pi$$ed off because I kept scoring well only to realise that my scores weren't being recorded.

Best score 142k only to find it didn't count - not to happy!

On Saturday I have the glamourous job of sitting in the house waiting for our new sofa to be delivered. This should kill the boredom for a while.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ Mar. 02 2005,19:33)]We ust all work together this weekend, to get us back in there, well when we all get back from Chester that is.
Fridays count as well. So before we go to the Chester game, play for your club! If you're bored at work, Friday is the day to play it!

Back