• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilly's hit list

lincoln shrimper

Can we assume that it was as follows:

1) Lloyd Owusu
2) Chris Greenacre
3) Bruce Dyer

All of these players are out of contract so we still don't know who the striker is who would command a six figure fee. There must be some news soon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lincoln shrimper @ July 01 2005,13:16)]Can we assume that it was as follows:

1) Lloyd Owusu
2) Chris Greenacre
3) Bruce Dyer

All of these players are out of contract so we still don't know who the striker is who would command a six figure fee. There must be some news soon.
I personally hope we sign up both Dyer and Greenacre - and let Dudfield go.

Then all we'll need is a winger and a left back IMO... although I'd be a bit happier if we had another centre-back too. I notice that Sheffield United are trying to offload Danny Cullip, I'd like to see him in a blue shirt next year.

Possibly an educated guess but Greenacre and Dyer are still only rumour mill and in truth, and I hate to point out the obvious, only one man and selected others know the hit list and that is the main man himself!!!

PS Sorry to be blunt, its friday afternoon and very bored!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dreams @ July 01 2005,13:46)]Possibly an educated guess but Greenacre and Dyer are still only rumour mill and in truth, and I hate to point out the obvious, only one man and selected others know the hit list and that is the main thing myself.

PS Sorry to be blunt, its friday afternoon and very bored!
Do you?

wow.gif

Who is it then?

wink.gif

I reckon Harris was the six figure striker. I guess this was also the target that fell by the wayside because of wage demands.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lincoln shrimper @ July 01 2005,13:16)]Can we assume that it was as follows:

3) Bruce Dyer

Dyer was on sky last night saying he reckons he can still do a job in the prem and that he isnt to worried at the moment in not having a club although there has been a lot of interest
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (N'Zamba Legend @ July 01 2005,14:26)]I reckon Harris was the six figure striker. I guess this was also the target that fell by the wayside because of wage demands.
Ron Martin would not pay a six figure sum for Neil Harris.

Back