• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

To all those romantics....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ June 28 2005,19:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (LITTLEMAN @ June 28 2005,19:13)]Already told my girlfriend i wont be about that night, she's fine with it
litleman, although i am in the LOCH LOMAN area of scotland... on a four day mountain expedition, i said i would take you dearest to the boat yard,
by the way you need to call me 'cos i can't send pm..
haha, forgot about that. We shall see about it
wink.gif

Cant phone, no credit. Need to know now, do you want that ticket or not

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrainCrewBlues @ June 28 2005,19:23)], shame was one of the biggies I was looking forward to.
Along with Blackpool away, was gonna stay up there for the weekend but she won't let me away for new year.

They just don't understand  
sad.gif
did that a few years ago with the garnets,dear boy,turtle and i think steve and sharon were there as well, plus a few others.Bolton on the saturday and Oldham on the tuesday.I'll never forget the tram ride along the front stopping at the end of the line for beverages in the hotel(ask dear boy about the mickey gynn bar).The sight of Mike(turtle),i think it was him,spitting out a huge greeny into the wind and it flying straight back into the face of stevie garnet.away dyas with the shrimpers how i miss em
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ June 28 2005,20:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrainCrewBlues @ June 28 2005,19:23)], shame was one of the biggies I was looking forward to.
Along with Blackpool away, was gonna stay up there for the weekend but she won't let me away for new year.

They just don't understand  
sad.gif
did that a few years ago with the garnets,dear boy,turtle and i think steve and sharon were there as well, plus a few others.Bolton on the saturday and Oldham on the tuesday.I'll never forget the tram ride along the front stopping at the end of the line for beverages in the hotel(ask dear boy about the mickey gynn bar).The sight  of Mike(turtle),i think it was him,spitting out a huge greeny into the wind and it flying straight back into the face of stevie garnet.away dyas with the shrimpers how i miss em
wink.gif
Dearboy and myself were talking about that on Saturday.
TCB days out are always a laugh.

Back