• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

W4 Shrimper is dead....

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
Same nonsense opinions, same high number of betting related posts, same pic of Sir Ben Kingsley, but all from a different location.

If there's any other Shrimpers out here at the very end of the Metropolitan Line, give me a shout!

Here's to some FA Cup ties against the likes of Yeading and Hayes in the not too distant future...

Uxbridge/James

Moderators, what has this thread got to do with Southend United?

Can we ban him?

Yeah.

Or at least move this to the Pub...
tounge.gif

Seriously, though, have fun out in the sticks....
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Oct. 26 2005,13:25)]Moderators, what has this thread got to do with Southend United?

Can we ban him?
In order to make this thread Southend United related and please HK Blue...

I really rated that Stan Collymore, but Gordon Connolly, he was crap. Any thoughts?

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Oct. 26 2005,13:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Oct. 26 2005,13:25)]Moderators, what has this thread got to do with Southend United?

Can we ban him?
In order to make this thread Southend United related and please HK Blue...

I really rated that Stan Collymore, but Gordon Connolly, he was crap. Any thoughts?

tounge.gif
Stan Collymore, Gordon Connelly and W4 Shrimper.

This thread should clearly be in ex-shrimpers.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 26 2005,15:15)]so can i change my name as well like i asked a few months ago?
Actually changing the name isn't so easy. Instead, I asked the administrators if they'd credit a new account with all my old posts.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Oct. 26 2005,15:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 26 2005,15:15)]so can i change my name as well like i asked a few months ago?
Actually changing the name isn't so easy. Instead, I asked the administrators if they'd credit a new account with all my old posts.
Ah fair play. Sounds like a mission.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Oct. 26 2005,13:22)]If there's any other Shrimpers out here at the very end of the Metropolitan Line, give me a shout!
I am, actually - though Watford rather than Uxbridge. So HELLO!
biggrin.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWhat a load of rubbish, who cares where u live

I was quite enjoying the "where I live banter".

Glad that other chap is dead though, he used to make the worst posts. I never understood where he got his assertions from and it was frustrating how he used to pretend it was fact. His basic tolerance of other posters was strangely lacking and yet merely days later he would be mimicking the very same point..........

wow.gif

Back