• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Young premier$hite striker

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
I haven't been following English football very closely recently -what young premier$hite strikers have been out injured recently?

I'd be particularly interested to hear about any who have been injured for the last few weeks and look like missing the rest of the season.....

...why
biggrin.gif

what is this some sort of masochistic pleasure?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ April 13 2004,12:59)]Potentially libellous, I would imagine.

rock.gif
Ooh no. At no point has any statement been made that any young Premiership footballers have dabbled in any illegal substances.

By all accounts, a young Premiership striker is a big fan of a famous book by Roald Dahl about a chocolate factory...

tounge.gif

Matt

From the Independent: "An unnamed Premiership club has suspended one of their players after he failed an internal club drugs test. The young striker was found to have traces of a recreational substance, believed to be cocaine, after a routine medical check. The club made the discovery a few weeks ago but managed to keep it secret. The player was fined the maximum possible two weeks' wages and is officially on the club's injured list. He will not play again this season while further tests are made on him."

According to physioroom.com there are only two young Premiership strikers currently on the injured list, Kevin Lisbie of Charlton and Anthony Le Tallec of Liverpool.

Been trying to rack my brains too for a while. I heard this story some weeks back (sure it was on TalkSport) that in the near future a striker of a Premiership club would announced as 'injured' for the rest of the season, though would actually be suspended because of drugs.

Gotta say that Lisbie is looking like the one?! Strange, because I've heard that Jamie Redknapp suffers the same kind of 'injuries' as this.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ April 13 2004,18:21)]Been trying to rack my brains too for a while. I heard this story some weeks back (sure it was on TalkSport) that in the near future a striker of a Premiership club would announced as 'injured' for the rest of the season, though would actually be suspended because of drugs.

Gotta say that Lisbie is looking like the one?! Strange, because I've heard that Jamie Redknapp suffers the same kind of 'injuries' as this.
No he probably keeps rupturing his ****! I would if I was married to Louise...!
tounge.gif

SSN have just reported that Lisbie's been out since November with a back injury and Charlton 'hope' he'll be back before the end of the season ...

Kev

Back