• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zoo Football Awards

Perth Bambi

Pinocchio
In the top 100football awards in Zoo magazine Sir Fred of Eastwood came in at 75 while Captain Kev came in at 93. Top league 2 player was Lee Trundle at 64 with Jevons at 65.
Only other league 2 player was Andy Crosby of Scunny ay 94.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Yorkshire Bambi @ June 05 2005,16:21)]In the top 100football awards in Zoo magazine Sir Fred of Eastwood came in at 75 while Captain Kev came in at 93. Top league 2 player was Lee Trundle at 64 with Jevons at 65.
king of the gypsies does it again..

Absolutely, you know you've made it when you come 75th in the Zoo Football Awards. It doesn't come much more prestigous than that!

Despite Barrett winning nearly every award going he doesn't feature in the most prestigous list of players.

Barrett, thats poor. Sort it out
tounge.gif

Well played to Freddy Eastwood and Kev Maher and the fans that voted for them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bas blue @ June 06 2005,08:57)]barret didnt want to get in zoo, apparently its full of tits
sad.gif
ghostface.gif

Thats shocking, hope you've got your coat...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Yorkshire Bambi @ June 05 2005,16:21)]In the top 100football awards in Zoo magazine Sir Fred of Eastwood came in at 75 while Captain Kev came in at 93. Top league 2 player was Lee Trundle at 64 with Jevons at 65.
Jevons at 65!  They're having a giraffe.

Easily the most overrated player in League Two this year.  Strip out his penalties and he scored a very average 17 goals from 50+ games.  Not very impressive if that's all he can do as the main striker in a freescoring (over 80 league goals) championship winning team.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ June 06 2005,12:56)]Not very impressive if that's all he can do as the main stroker in a freescoring (over 80 league goals) championship winning team.
oops.gif

It's a fair point though. Jevons seems to be the Andy Johnson of our league although I've no idea whether he wins most of his penalties. If he wins most of them, then you have to say that he was most likely denied a scoring opportunity.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ June 06 2005,13:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ June 06 2005,12:56)]Not very impressive if that's all he can do as the main stroker in a freescoring (over 80 league goals) championship winning team.
oops.gif

It's a fair point though.  Jevons seems to be the Andy Johnson of our league although I've no idea whether he wins most of his penalties.  If he wins most of them, then you have to say that he was most likely denied a scoring opportunity.
I'm afraid was nothing more than a typo  
biggrin.gif
 Now corrected. I'm afraid such humour is beyond me.  
biggrin.gif

Back